See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Hi Opt II

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    SP. Everything I've read indicates a 10% to 15% increase from Hi Lo all the way to Hi Opt II. Thus how do you increase profits by 30% by jumping from Zen to Hi Opt II?

Seriousplayer. You have more knowledge than me on the inner workings of these various counts. Is the increase even 5% IYO?
    Using Hi-lo it is possible to get an increase over 5%. One way to increase SCORE over the 5% mark is side count sevens in Hi-lo. Side counting the sevens in Hi-lo increases the BC from .96 to .97 which is good for shoe games. In term of jumping 30% from Zen to Hi-OPT II I am not sure if that is possible. It is possible to improve the Zen count to be on SCORE with Hi-OPT II/ASC. To further improve the BC in the Zen count you would need to side count with the ace deuces assigning aces as -2 and 2s as +2. For IC I would side count the 8s and 9s for DD and SD games to improve IC. Even side counting I don't think it would be possible to jump 30% from Zen to Hi-OPT II unless the rules are very favorable. I think the best would be a 11% to 12% increase.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 12-16-2017 at 12:10 PM.