See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Further Results, a chance to go full retard so Norm can close another thread

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBJ View Post
    Or just sit back and scratch your balls.
    Also reasonable

Imperfection at critical levels
    Simulation error

Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
    What is the difference in dollars between playing a session with hi opt 2 asc and t count expert kc - the only comparison that truly matters to people who would be considering moving up from their simpleton hi lo.
    SCORE is equivalent to win rate per 100 rounds under the benchmark conditions (10k bankroll, ~13.5% RoR, optimal betting, etc - see BJA3 Chapter 9).

Yeah i know. I knew that part of the explanation was coming.
    I was hoping the part that began with that weird S with the line through it would follow as that is the only portion that enters my brain and finds a home rather than an angry mob of noncomprehending Natives from Gangs of New York

was hoping the part that began with that weird S with the line through it would follow
    $$$ that win rate is in $$$ assuming bankroll and bets are also in $$$

For example. Rounding approximately the same amount down unrestricted ho2asc and t count x kc is 76 to 79
    Is that a difference of 3 dollars?

Cscore is the only aspect of cc i havent bothered to memorize but i kind of know its basic components and sort of understand what it signifies

Im just trying to get a figure on the monetary difference

Yes. 3 dollars per 100 rounds under the benchmark conditions.

If everyone who ever used the t count gave you 10 percent of the difference between the two counts until the sun exploded would that make the gnawing in my heart go away

I should have listened to Tarzan - he was the one who told me i shouldnt get my hopes up..

I guess its off to hiopt2asc . I will start a thread on how long it takes to master - i havent practiced it for even five straight minutes yet. I was waiting for this to come out.

Oh well, if they ever make a table game where the object is to guess which range the last 5 cards fall in it will be a different story
    Great Expectations maybe..

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    If everyone who ever used the t count gave you 10 percent of the difference between the two counts until the sun exploded would that make the gnawing in my heart go away

I should have listened to Tarzan - he was the one who told me i shouldnt get my hopes up..

I guess its off to hiopt2asc . I will start a thread on how long it takes to master - i havent practiced it for even five straight minutes yet. I was waiting for this to come out.

Oh well, if they ever make a table game where the object is to guess which range the last 5 cards fall in it will be a different story
    Great Expectations maybe..
    Consider halves with asc. Don't have to worry about 1/4 decks

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Consider halves with asc. Don't have to worry about 1/4 decks
    You sound like Zenking..
    Whats wrong with keeping an asc? I dont want to get bored at the table the extra action keeps me engaged.

Plus i burn more carbs wallowing in my smug sense of superiority

You sound like Zenking..
    Whats wrong with keeping an asc? I dont want to get bored at the table the extra action keeps me engaged.

Plus i burn more carbs wallowing in my smug sense of superiority
    God forbid. ZenKing? A curse upon you. As for asc, not a damn thing wrong with that, provided its for play decisions.

Hmmm
    Hi Opt 2 with ASC is really close to halves without asc. Would asc added to halves surpass hi opt PE?

As for burning carbs - mazes tov.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Simply drop the Ace at the PE jumps to .651. IC .819.
    Wow

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Wow
    Freighty responds sarcastically.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast