Quote Originally Posted by Wino View Post
I own a copy of the 2009 kindle edition of 'The Unbalanced Zen 2 by George C. I find the index values given in that literature is very different from what Norm W's CVIndex would like to suggest; an example being the Initial Running Count (IRC) of these Unbalanced systems. Also that George C is siding with his preference for Rounded Indices for All Number of Decks being a completely viable option. I would like to use Norm's CVIndex index-numbers instead of George's found in his book for one. What is the IRC that Norm proposes in his CVIndex program again? please? I forget.
One big problem I have with CVCX when I compare a double-deck game between Unbalanced Zen 2 vs. Arnold Snyder's Red 7 count for the game 50% pen H17, DOA, Spl up to 4 hands, No surrender, I see Unbalanced Zen performing worse in so many ways. Why would CVCX portray this? Thank you for all of your input ahead of time. Greatly appreciated. I am not interest in discussing the benefits of True Counting vs. Unbalanced Counting systems please but only this question to be answered. I am not interested in true-counted level 2 or 3 systems nor multi-level systems, nor am I interested in side counting. I just want this simple question answered please and thank you. These days I prefer/enjoy Hole Carding more.

Is there anyway you can share this ebook with me? I can't find any material on this count anywhere. I would love to try it out and know more about it