Thread: Phone & Tablet that run CVBJ game and drills - suggestions needed

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question Phone & Tablet that run CVBJ game and drills - suggestions needed

Has anyone here tried running CVBJ on either of the following devices?:

(1) The Samsung - Galaxy Note8 64GB

(2) The
    Samsung - Galaxy Tab S3 - 9.7" - 128GB

I ask because Samsung does not always play nice with Norm's software, but other than that I love their phones/tablets.

If you do not know about the previously listed devices, I will take suggestions about any Android phones or tablets you know of that work.

Thanks,

BJP

I have an s8+ phone and they seem to work OK. Sometimes when I open verite back up without closing it, it will not have all the buttons, like the foul one. Closing the app and reopening it seems to fix it. Sometimes when I get that bug, it will also play a hand without my input while the buttons are displayed over top of it. More recently, I have also noticed when I tab over to the count, scrolling down to the ace count is buggy. I can do it, but it's not smooth. Drills appear to not have bugs for me, but I also haven't used them much.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Fenix.

I presently have issues that I have to work around also. The indices are sometimes incorrect when I am using the drills...but the mistakes are consistent, so it does not bother me. The biggest issues are my lack of a discard tray when playing a game (I did not care when I was using ReKO), and constant freezing when playing a game.

Thanks again.

I sometimes have screen issues, such as the missing discard tray on my Galaxy Tab E. Usually rebooting the device solves them. I used to get bizarre phantom bonuses paid. Rebooting the device would also temporarily solve this issue, although I have not seen this in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    I sometimes have screen issues, such as the missing discard tray on my Galaxy Tab E. Usually rebooting the device solves them. I used to get bizarre phantom bonuses paid. Rebooting the device would also temporarily solve this issue, although I have not seen this in a while.
    I think I will end up buying the items in the original post. If any issues can be solved by rebooting, I will be pleased as punch!