See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: staking - High Limit Player

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

staking - High Limit Player

Black Jack
    I am an experienced High Limit Player looking for serious only investors for a financial backing arrangement.
    Please reply if anyone has any advise &/or can connect me with the right individuals, groups, etc... to discuss.
    Thanks

Most of my experience is 1 on 1 with Dealer in High Limit rooms in Vegas.
    Min $100 to $5k wagers with table Max @ $10k
    I've played with BRs ranging from $35k to $600k
    I've played on & off like this for 8 years... never full time

I owned my own business during this time which was very successful so I always had my own capital.

I experienced several major ups & downs during this 8 year playing period ... which I believe now...
    has given me very valuable experience that can be of great benefit to succeed in a more consistent manner going forward.

I sold my business in 2013 & took a few of years off from everything & now I'm ready to get back into playing BJ full time as a professional.

I currently don't have the income source I use to nor the BR I use to...
    So I am looking to team up with someone... be "vetted" & see if theres a mutually beneficial opportunity out there.

I then came to this site joined as a new member & posted seeing if anyone in the community had any advise or contacts to investors who I could begin a conversation with.

I'm open to whatever opportunity may come about to get back into action.
    Last edited by Tommy2Coasts; 10-31-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Banned or Suspended

Nobody with any sense is about to finance
    you without your being thoroughly vetted.

At the very least, provide comprehensive
    info' about your experience and skills.

I heard he was a Nigerian prince. Should be good to go...

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I respectfully urge anyone considering this solicitation to read the linked article:

INVESTING IN OTHERS

ZenMaster,
    Of course... that goes without saying... this is a business venture and that's how I treat it. Everything is clear & upfront.

To a serious investor, I would explain in detail all of my information: prior player experiences, wins/losses, where/when, game strategy,
    est. operating capital (BR), financial projections. Time period of play/investment
    and see if there interested in making a deal. Plain & Simple

This is a 30 day plan w/4 scheduled 20-60min sessions per day
    playing 1 on 1 with dealer in High Limit area. That's what I do.
    However, I may go out on the main floor at selected times when it is not crowded.
    min to max unit wagering. $50/100 to $5k per hand primarily w/some timely $10k wagers per hand.
    I wouldn't use a counting system with this scenario for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Tommy2Coasts; 10-31-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2Coasts View Post
    ZenMaster,
    Of course... that goes without saying... this is a business venture and that's how I treat it. Everything is clear & upfront.

To a serious investor, I would explain in detail all of my information: prior player experiences, wins/losses, where/when, game strategy,
    est. operating capital (BR), financial projections. Time period of play/investment

playing 1 on 1 with dealer in High Limit area. That's what I do. (However, I may go out on the main floor at selected times when it is not crowded.
    min to max unit wagering. $50/100 to $10,000 per hand.
    I don't count cards.
    Wow, and I thought one needs to know how to count cards before BJ can be beaten.

ZenMaster,

playing 1 on 1 with dealer in High Limit area. That's what I do. (However, I may go out on the main floor at selected times when it is not crowded.
    min to max unit wagering. $50/100 to $10,000 per hand.
    I don't count cards.
    I may be interested it. Where are you located and what kind of investment? Email me at [email protected]

I am an experienced High Limit Player looking for serious only investors
    So why don't you have your own BR?

Black Jack
    I am an experienced High Limit Player looking for serious only investors for a financial backing arrangement.
    Please reply if anyone has any advise &/or can connect me with the right individuals, groups, etc... to discuss.
    Thanks
    I read your post requesting funds on the internet, should I send you cash or would you prefer a Cashier's check, or maybe I could give you my bank account info or my credit card? LMAO

Wow, sharing a bank might have some legs, given proper vetting, but backing a high limit player with no bank is a huge red flag. The fact that you ask would preclude any interest.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

yes I need to build my BR
    Last edited by Tommy2Coasts; 10-31-2017 at 01:47 PM. Reason: added

Please read my post.
    I didn't ask for funds over the internet or anyones bank account #...?

This forum is comprised of Professional BJ Players
    IE: Business People running their own business.

I just asking for advise or connection leads to investors who have an interest in backing
    High Limit Players...

I am willing to be "vetted"
    Last edited by Tommy2Coasts; 10-31-2017 at 01:50 PM.

To all the haters...

Read my post. I didn't ask for funds over the internet or anyones bank account #...?

I thought this forum was comprised of Professional BJ Players
    IE: Business People running their own business.

I asked for advise or connection leads to investors who have an interest in backing
    High Limit Players...
    That's it....

& I didn't say I didn't have a BR either.
    Since you mentioned no other talents, and further, since you have alluded that you're a non counter, you'll not likely fund interest from thus crowd. No one will believe that you're a long term winner. You may well be, but convincing others will be an uphill battle for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast