I'm asking for help now. I feel I need a little more than one to ten spread to beat the 8 deck 5 and 10 monimum penetration 75 percent if you're lucky. Crowded tables. You're lucky to get one on one for a shoe per session. Please advise me how to get more out of my bet spread staying under 7 or 8 percent. ROR (5000 dollar bankroll. My thinking is that it's be safer to start my 50 dollar half kelly max bet at true 4 rather than true 5. 50 dollars is half kelly at true 5 and 2/3 Kelly at true 4. 30 dollars is 2/3 kelly at true 3 and 15 dollars is 2/3 kelly at true 2. The ROR can't be too much grater than 5 percent? Question: does increasing from half to 2/3 kelly on first 3 bets have same affect as a larger bet spread? bet spread? 2/3 kelly at true 2 , 3, and 4 and half kelly at 5 and up. Can this beat eight decks and please let me know what ROR is with this betting scheme. Tempted to split 50 to each hand at plus 6 and up. With surrender and insurance its not hard to make this bet as manageable as one bet of 50. I need to get this 5 to 10 and I know ill need to travel to do it. I want as powerful a bet scheme as possible while staying in the comfort zone.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk