See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How Much Would You Bet in This Situation

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    We often have reading comprehension problems with people that read posts just to diary arguments. I never said they would have the same variance. I said they could (can and may) have the same variance. If you are really just going to read my posts with the sole intention of attacking them, please try to read them the way they are written.
    I guess I can't talk about things I am able to do since can't use terms that apply to the short term in the way I am trying to use them. Sorry to this that might benefit from a smoother ride to the long run. The variance doesn't change much. The swings do. But there is no terminology I am allowed to use to differentiate between them. I explain I will use variance as a long term term and swings as a short term term but catch shit for trying to make terms that would explain something that has never been looked into and publicized. Either I am the only one that can do it or the others are smart enough not to try to share it. I have learned that sharing advancements is a bad thing on so many levels. I will try to be smarter in the future. Lesson learned again. Hopefully I will stop trying to be so helpful to others this time.
    You are BY FAR the biggest clown in blackjack.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I may have to move this to the disadvantge forum.
    What do you mean you may?

Blog Entries

Thread euthanized.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345