Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moses Column Charts and Explanation

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Moses
    I think you've shown only 1 of what seems like an infinite number of scenarios. On betting correlation, its deceptive to show the numbers As they are in the columns provided. The point is - you know what it means, but no one else does. It's a residual number, which I think should be added to the other percentages provided, the sum total of all percentages, including those in the BC column, to another column, which will then show the BC you are trying to display, i.e., exceeding 98 or 99%.

That will be my first thought. The PE you are trying to display really didn't mean much to me. I would need to be walked through it.

We will start there.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    As a starting point for BC. Everyone knows to put your best foot forward when the deck is rich in A-10s. The question I ask myself is it prudent to bet when the deck also happens to be rich in 5-7s?

For example. Suppose my deck comp is 6-2-4-10 and 2 As played. I'm 24 cards in. Now this is a great TC but not a great deck comp. If I go two hands, the dealer is going to shuffle after this round. But if I want one more hand, there is a strong chance those 5-7s and 8-9s will come out. If so, I can still bet two hands into a very strong TC AND deck comp. If not, no harm no foul because there is only so many large bets I can make in a session anyway.

Now, one thing I learned from T3 is to go one hand large in this scenario and then spread to two on the next round.

The goal is to have all columns improve from their original value (before a single card is dealt). Not just the 10s.
    I'll comment on this post, taken in its entirety. The gem, though it may seem obvious, is really a lot more subtle. Moses comments are based on single deck, but the message can be used for shoe games as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12