See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharky's NFL play-o-the-weak 2017

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousplayer View Post
    See I am talking about Football but it seem like someone goofy always want to argue when they can't tell me who is the top 10 biggest cheating teams in the NFL in terms of severity and quantity.
    Any goofball in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Any goofball in particular?
    My bad I went back and deleted the thread.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    "You don't look for info that supports your opinion when searching."
    I search for info' that challenges my opinions and/or pre-conceived notions.

That, (for me), is the "royal road" to wisdom.

Well I read the Ravens write up. They are calling jokes on the sideline to motivate other players cheating. Also individuals using performance enhancing drugs, while very wrong, is not team cheating. It is an individual thing that the team may not even know about. And the deflate gate stuff was laughable. It was during a time when both teams used the same football. It was also an unsubstantiated comment made by a former player that has absolutely no proof or backup evidence. That doesn't mean it wasn't true but it questions the reliability of anyone that would sight it as though it likely happened. I could go many paragraphs on what they said was cheating on just the Ravens. I would probably be writing for many pages if I looked at all teams. Then the issue, as with any internet source, is how credible is the link. A dead giveaway that it is not credible is the lack of ability to even find what the source is from trying with the info on the link. Here is an easily tracked credible source and how they rate teams for cheating.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...o-no-32-101816

The question who created the website your team cheats.com becomes a very important issue when see why they ranked the Patriots at 17th in the NFL when credible sources rank the the worst cheating team in the NFL. Since yourteamcheats doesn't offer the standard info that credible sights have for who they are an internet search into just who made the sight came up with this article.

http://www.imfromdenver.com/an-overs...eamcheats-com/

It turns out someone that thinks murder is okay as long as someone else has murdered someone made the sight. From the sight, "An oversensitive New England Patriots fan is out to prove that every NFL team — not just his — has cheated." The Patriot bias is apparent when you see it lists all the teams that have knocked the patriots out of the post season and their biggest division rival at the top of the your teamcheat.com list.

You really have to check your internet sources or you will be lead astray by obviously fraudulent sights like the one that Patriot fans that think it is okay to cheat as long as other teams do it. A clue, it is never okay to cheat period. Yes, I noticed that the Ravens are ranked number 6 in the fox article. If they merit that rating they are also guilty and deserve a badge of shame. Cheating even once is wrong and deserves our disdain.
    Source #2:

https://www.therichest.com/sports/fo...y-of-cheating/

Sources #3

http://www.steelcityunderground.com/...rs-in-the-nfl/

Source # 4:

http://www.westword.com/news/the-ten...anking-7310484
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-15-2018 at 10:37 AM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Here is what the richest.com says about its own credibility:

https://www.therichest.com/terms-of-use/
    2. ACCURACY:
    TheRichest is an entertainment based website providing commentary, general information in relation to celebrities, luxury items, athletes, businesspersons, public figures, lifestyles, wealthy individuals, current trends and entertainment. Information on the site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the Website does not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites content. The Website does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.

When the source itself basically confess to being inaccurate and controversial you can dismiss what they say as unreliable.
    One thing about vetting a source is looking at the agenda of the source. This source is the fan club of the Ravens biggest rival bitching after the Ravens had knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs. This is really all you need to know about this source even if when he questioned the PI calls the refs make without any pleading from the QB. Good DB's do PI purposely if they deem the results of the penalty is better than the receiver making the catch or they think it necessary and they might get away with it. Obviously with the Ravens speed at wide receiver and one of the strongest deep guns in the league under center they will see more deep interference calls from desperate DB's beaten on the pass route. His not factoring that in shows his bias. His position that the refs is going to give the Ravens more PI calls is ridiculous. The refs call them as they see them. The obvious conclusion is the DBs commit PI more often because if they didn't the consequences would be worse than if they did and they often get away with PI. I would also like to point out that not once in the long long diatribe did the Steeler fan ever point out something that actually is cheating. The irony is around here we know the Ravens get the shit end of the stick both from the refs and the league. They have ever since the Browns moved their team here to become the Ravens.
    Did you even read the article? The cheating ranks aren't theirs, but rather are them showing their readers the ridiculous stuff on your teamcheats.com. It called the ranking of the Pats as 23rd in cheating as ridiculous and intimated that the number one of Denver was ridiculous. It gives one cheating scandal for each team in the top 10, except for PED use endorsed by the team physician, the rule breaking they list is very minor compared to cheating that affects what happens on the field, which include pretty much every one of the very numerous Patriot cheating scandals. It is obviously an article intended to lampoon yourteamcheats.com. The cheating scandals for other teams than the Patriots are from decades ago from another football era for the most part but the Patriots cheating is primarily from the modern age of football we are in today. Also Westword is not a sports sight but rather a sensational journalism site. Sports is an afterthought only used to get people to visit their site. Being in Denver something saying the Broncos is the worst cheaters in football would have a spike in website visits. Especially if it hinted at how ridiculous the source it was debunking was.

Here is what the richest.com says about its own credibility:

https://www.therichest.com/terms-of-use/
    2. ACCURACY:
    TheRichest is an entertainment based website providing commentary, general information in relation to celebrities, luxury items, athletes, businesspersons, public figures, lifestyles, wealthy individuals, current trends and entertainment. Information on the site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the Website does not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites content. The Website does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.

When the source itself basically confess to being inaccurate and controversial you can dismiss what they say as unreliable.

One thing about vetting a source is looking at the agenda of the source. This source is the fan club of the Ravens biggest rival bitching after the Ravens had knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs. This is really all you need to know about this source even if when he questioned the PI calls the refs make without any pleading from the QB. Good DB's do PI purposely if they deem the results of the penalty is better than the receiver making the catch or they think it necessary and they might get away with it. Obviously with the Ravens speed at wide receiver and one of the strongest deep guns in the league under center they will see more deep interference calls from desperate DB's beaten on the pass route. His not factoring that in shows his bias. His position that the refs is going to give the Ravens more PI calls is ridiculous. The refs call them as they see them. The obvious conclusion is the DBs commit PI more often because if they didn't the consequences would be worse than if they did and they often get away with PI. I would also like to point out that not once in the long long diatribe did the Steeler fan ever point out something that actually is cheating. The irony is around here we know the Ravens get the shit end of the stick both from the refs and the league. They have ever since the Browns moved their team here to become the Ravens.

Did you even read the article? The cheating ranks aren't theirs, but rather are them showing their readers the ridiculous stuff on your teamcheats.com. It called the ranking of the Pats as 23rd in cheating as ridiculous and intimated that the number one of Denver was ridiculous. It gives one cheating scandal for each team in the top 10, except for PED use endorsed by the team physician, the rule breaking they list is very minor compared to cheating that affects what happens on the field, which include pretty much every one of the very numerous Patriot cheating scandals. It is obviously an article intended to lampoon yourteamcheats.com. The cheating scandals for other teams than the Patriots are from decades ago from another football era for the most part but the Patriots cheating is primarily from the modern age of football we are in today. Also Westword is not a sports sight but rather a sensational journalism site. Sports is an afterthought only used to get people to visit their site. Being in Denver something saying the Broncos is the worst cheaters in football would have a spike in website visits. Especially if it hinted at how ridiculous the source it was debunking was.
    Yes, I read the article that is why I posted. All two of the cheating site both reference yourteamcheat.com that is why I posted it because I want to see how you going to discredit the two sites. Tell me does any site provide a guaranteed of accuracy of the information even the foxsport site you posted. What you said about the second site was garbage. To keep it brief the site will have to give one cheating scandal for each team that is why they referenced yourteamcheat.com. Even if it does bitch after the Ravens had knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs it doesn't mean the information is not correct.

"The obvious conclusion is the DBs commit PI more often because if they didn't the consequences would be worse than if they did and they often get away with PI."

Regardless they committed a PI no matter how to boil it down. It did say explicitly : "John Harbaugh might say that is cheating."

Westword.com is a newspaper site. Did you even researched the website?? The accuracy for using therichest.com is enough for a discussion just as wikipedia. Maybe not for academics but for a discussion it accurate enough. That is also why I provided two references the westword.com site.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-15-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Westword.com is a newspaper site. Did you even researched the website?? The accuracy for using therichest.com is enough for a discussion just as wikipedia. Maybe not for academics but for a discussion it accurate enough. That is also why I provided two references the westword.com site.
    The article lampooned the Patriot fanboy site yourteamcheats.com. It wasn't taking the site seriously. I guess they were too subtle to make you get it. All your references are either not sports sources of sources from fans with an agenda. No unbiased sport center sources. In a situation like this you would dismiss biased sources, figure sources that aren't sports centered sources aren't very trustworthy, and look for a sports centered unbiased media source. Fox sports is the only one sited so far and they rank the patriots as the number one cheaters. All the biased sources follow what you would expect from their bias no matter how much the truth indicated otherwise.

Fox sports is the only one sited so far and they rank the patriots as the number one cheaters. All the biased sources follow what you would expect from their bias no matter how much the truth indicated otherwise.
    For the second, time fox sport rank the patriots as the number one "dirtiest" cheater. It didn't saying anytime about the amount and the severity of the cheat which is what I am referring to. Biased number 1: Fox sport is a sport site, too. I am referring to the severity and amount. I am not interested in the cheats being dirty. I don't think you read my threads.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-15-2018 at 04:16 PM.

For the second, time fox sport rank the patriots as the number one "dirtiest" cheater. It didn't saying anytime about the amount and the severity of the cheat which is what I am referring to. Fox sport is a sport site, too. I am referring to the severity and amount. I am not interested in the cheats being dirty. I don't think you read my threads.
    Well to put amount in perspective. This century the Patriots have cheated in almost every game. I am talking documented cheating. Most games they were doing multiple cheats. The severity is also greater than any other team. But that really is a judgement call so not everyone is going to see the same things as severe.

Well to put amount in perspective. This century the Patriots have cheated in almost every game. I am talking documented cheating. Most games they were doing multiple cheats. The severity is also greater than any other team. But that really is a judgement call so not everyone is going to see the same things as severe.
    Sources to support your claim, please in comparison to other teams in the NFL. Otherwise, what you said is garbage.

So, if one guy makes a judgement call that a team is cheating, and another guy makes a judgement call that the same team is not cheating, then, in the absence of verifiable facts, are they cheating or not.

A court of law requires this minor thing known as proof. Right now, it's simply preferred opinion.

Here is a list of the biggest cheaters in sports. Only one is from the NFL. You guessed it its Bill Belichick. The article could have linked any number of dozens of instances to Bilichick but chose the 7 year cheating scandal called Spygate in the article. My guess is because the NFL never gave a max fine to any other coach so this obviously is ranked as the most egregious cheating incident in NFL history.

https://www.foxsports.com/mlb/galler...history-081211
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A list of the 40 worst cheaters in any sport in the history of sports:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...sports-history

Number 20, and the only entry in the top 40 from the NFL, is Bill Belicheck.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The list of the 20 worst cheats in sports history:

https://www.thesportster.com/enterta...ports-history/

Number 16 is the only entry from the NFL. It is for the entire New England Patriot team.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 7 biggest cheats in sports history. Two were from the NFL. Both were the New England Patriots:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eat-teams.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could keep this up all day. But 4 highly respected, unbiased sources all sighting the Patriots as being the only cheater in the NFL worthy of making the list of the worst cheats in the history of all sports. I guess that settles that.

My apologies for not doing this earlier, but I was busy saving someone’s career today.

Three, I bet you can’t say the truth in two simple sentences. Let me help you:

“I hate Tom Brady and the N.E. Patriots. Besides I am better than Brady, and more smart and strategic than Belichick.”
    "Your honor, with all due respect: if you're going to try my case for me, I wish you wouldn't lose it."

Fictitious Boston Attorney Frank Galvin (Paul Newman - January 26, 1925 - September 26, 2008) in The Verdict, 1982, lambasting Trial Judge Hoyle (Milo Donal O'Shea - June 2, 1926 - April 2, 2013) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0084855/

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast