I don't hate Tom Brady. I hate all the people that give the quarterback all the credit for the good offense he is fortunate enough to play on or the good coaching staff that makes their team shine. Football is the biggest team sport in the world. If you put Brady on the Browns he would look like a very bad QB. You put any number of decent NFL QBs under center for the Patriots and they would look like superstars. Brady is given more credit than he deserves by those that I hate. Bilicheck is one of the greatest coaches ever. He doesn't seem to think so because he feels he must constantly cheat in order to win. I think cheaters don't deserve to be considered among the greatest with those that didn't cheat and should be viewed in a lower category than those that did it honestly. I can't believe everyone doesn't feel that way. Maybe the ones with good character do and the ones that can't be trusted or of lower character don't for obvious reasons. I don't know why this is so hard to understand. You would think anyone with half a football brain would see this as obvious.