Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
I will not allow links to any threads in which a person participates who has spent three years attempting to destroy this site and the reputations of many APs through hundreds of posts on nine forums filled with slander. Sorry, but enough is enough. He just recently made false accusations there against yet another member here of outing an AP. People can post where they wish. But, I will not pay my money to host links to threads including those that have spent years attempting to harm, now, six members of this site, merely because they chose to post here. Now, you can call me any names you want. I don't delete posts insulting me. Or, you can suggest alternative actions on the Suggestions page. But, this man has harmed the AP community more than any other person, including D. Grant. And, at some point, I have to draw a line. And, after years and thousands of lies with apparently no end, this must be the time. After all, he has twice stated that he will celebrate on the day I die and will continue these posts against both me and Mike Shackleford long after we are dead, and has admitted that he purposely spreads lies because he enjoys hurting people. I wish no harm to anyone. I wouldn't even wish upon him a hangnail, much less death. I don't even understand such an attitude.

This is a free site where people can have polite discussions about AP. I have been lax in the rules. I will be enforcing the rules more exactingly as this site is not about harming people. Links to Holocaust denial sites (where he has participated for years), scam sites, or any threads involving people with years of constant attempts to cause harm to APs will not be allowed.

And, for those that participate at ZZ, Don and I did not know about 9/11 in advance and let thousands of people die.
I had no idea about this