So yea. Tally columns of card #s just like you were walking up to a roulette wheel to tally the 3-6 columns to make the silly column bets. I tally 2-5, 6-9 and then 10-k in my head( ace track some day or I don't mind an ace being my " stump" card if you don't wanna)
So for example, a count of 6-4-7 respectively...is 2-0-3 . Since the last group consists of 10-k, you can use these groupings for a running count or true count to figure when you should up your bet. Just leave out the middle group. Here we had 1 extra 10-King so it's a running count of -1. Just because a column has a high tally does not mean another one won't come out from that same column, unfortunately. The point though here is people can feel comfortable to now hit on numbers12-16 because there is a little more information to make somewhat of an educated guess at the right time...lol somewhat.
In roulette it's not unheard of a column to be missing for 20 spins. Well that also means one of these columns we are dealing with could end up missing similarly. But now at least when a hand or two puts us in favor...we have a little bit more information on how to proceed with the best possible outcome. Yes that means hitting on 16 when a lot of 6-k have come out...Perhaps a 2-5 is coming out for your 13-16.
The idea of DD on some wacky numbers seems possible too as we mentioned..If you had 12 against a dealer 6 and a count of 4,2,12. I would "bet" or even DD on my 12 to steal the dealer's next small card Inncoming all while giving me the best chance to win bc we are keeping track.
I'm not a master at this Cc method. But I am practicing and working my way into multiple decks. So as long as one gets better then maybe my win% or yours will increase.

This obviously isn't bulletproof so I ask that people take into mind things like losing streaks. They will come no matter what but probably just a little bit less often with a system like this. If you don't know the odds of losing streaks in BJ then you need to be careful....so here is something to help people getting into BJ.

Losing streak averages: (approximations)
2 losses in a row...happens 1 in 3 tries
3 losses in a row...happens1 in 6 tries
4 losses...happens 1 in 12
5...1 in 25
6...1 in 45
7..1 in 90 and so on.

Now just because this Tarzan method or any card counting method increases the win %. It doesn't mean that the streaks will not come. Sorry for sounding like a ploppy I just don't want anyone to ramp big time and enter a losing streak bc you were "due".