DD, double 9-11, no DAS, H-17, dealt face up, $25 min. You can only play two hands if the second hand has twice minimum AND if you start with 2 hands. You cannot increase to two hands if you start with 1 hand or switch from 2 hands to one hand and back. The positive is that the pen is 80%. No heat spreading 1-8 and max bet under $200.

I started out at two hands ($50 on one, $25 on the other) and stayed with it at neutral or positive count, dropped to one hand at first negative count (course, if count turns positive again, you cannot go back to two hands). Basically, a starting bet of $75 and then strictly by count. In 40 minutes, went down $450, up $300 and down again, leaving the table with $165 win after three ploppies joined (cause I did not think the rules would support playing with 4 at table). Only one DD table in the joint.

Its about a 90 minute drive from my future home. I think I can get a heads up or two people game during the day on most days before 3:00 p.m. The table only opens at 11:00 a.m. Considering including it in future rotation.