See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Side Counting 7's

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    HiLo is very accurate on betting because its betting TC is very close to optimal betting TC. Having the same equal weight on face and ace means no ace or many surplus aces doesn't affect your betting. No adjustment needed.

He might be referring to the Adjustment of the Ace for the play of hands, in which i described in a previous post to Add +1 to your RC for every seen ace..But now that i think about it myself it could be flawed since it leaves you with an imbalance..Maybe you could shed some light on this since your the Bjgenius? Was my methodology correct?
    http://bjstrat.net/cgi-bin/cdca.cgi

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jackson View Post
    He might be referring to the Adjustment of the Ace for the play of hands, in which i described in a previous post to Add +1 to your RC for every seen ace..But now that i think about it myself it could be flawed since it leaves you with an imbalance..Maybe you could shed some light on this since your the Bjgenius? Was my methodology correct?
    His question is on adjusting wagering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jackson View Post
    It's not every ace seen, just the imbalance of aces seen. You expect to see one ace per quarter deck.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    In hilo, you adjust the running count by adding it with the surplus or deficit of aces, then calculating a new TC for playing. An example would be 2 decks have been counted, you've seen 9 aces, the hilo count is 0. For your playing decision, you've seen one more extra ace than you should have, so add that to the RC for a playing RC of +1. Then use the playing RC to calculate a new TC for your playing decision. Similarly, had you seen only 7 aces in the 2 counted decks, with a RC if 0, the playing running count would be -1.
    Thanks for answering my question Fenix! So basically for every Ace I see that is more than expected, I add back +1, and the opposite as well. Cool.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123