See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Explanation of Moses Column Counting (please)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Not fat - just my six pack has turned into a four pack. Im in the "before" stage of a major swing so Ive been letting it go for a bit - eating a lot of pizza before I stop eating it for good - trying to get sick of it.

I could count down tables if you wanted. Not table ready for hiopt2 ASC yet - still practicing shuffle tracking.

Is you is where i think you are?

Can i join the team as well?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Ustonzen View Post
    Not fat - just my six pack has turned into a four pack. Im in the "before" stage of a major swing so Ive been letting it go for a bit - eating a lot of pizza before I stop eating it for good - trying to get sick of it.

I could count down tables if you wanted. Not table ready for hiopt2 ASC yet - still practicing shuffle tracking.

Is you is where i think you are?
    Ustonzen, you made 31 posts yesterday. This is a forum for exchanging ideas and experiences -- not your personal blog. That goes for you too Moses. If you want to chat, we have a free chat room.
    Last edited by Norm; 09-29-2017 at 06:16 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You leave yourself open to insults because you post too much. If you look at this site statistically, you will see that posters that post enormous amounts tend to receive the most insults and negative ratings. That’s, generally, because their posts end up repetitive and/or vacuous. They dilute their own usefulness, as well as the site’s.

Again, we have a chat room which costs money and was a pain to implement. Use it.

“It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much.”
    --Yogi Berra
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

E-mail me at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Ustonzen, you made 31 posts yesterday. This is a forum for exchanging ideas and experiences -- not your personal blog. That goes for you too Moses. If you want to chat, we have a free chat room.
    +1000!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Norm. I know I post too much off topic - just trying to add a little content when the forum dries up. I can stop.

Moses - the reason my insults seem lame is because theyre not insults - its good natured ribbing because i like you, remember ive read almost all your 6 thousand posts so its like i know you even if you dont know me. Being super-sensitive is great for appreciating Lifetime movies, less so for interacting with anonymous strangers on the internet.

The first is almost here and hopefully ill have a lot more to do then constantly refresh a message board

I just get excited..

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    "Play single deck 3.2 for 18 hours."
    You will do well to add that restricted doubles and preferential shuffling are part of the poison package.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    "Play shoes and DD"
    The DD may be good. But shoe games that are H17 need
    deep pen' and Late Surrender before I will pull up a seat.
    I prefer my house edge to be at 0.40% or better.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    The DD may be good. But shoe games that are H17 need
    deep pen' and Late Surrender before I will pull up a seat.
    I prefer my house edge to be at 0.40% or better.

My neck of the woods has NO S17. And they're are some pretty shitty cuts to contend with. Granted, we do have ES10.

I would play at 1 dollar tables if they existed. Practice in earnest on hiopt2 and shuffle tracking starts in a couple days- testing out on the tables maybe a month or two later. If you want to meet let me know

Nice.
    Maybe Norm could come too! He could tell everyone at the table to keep their conversation to advantage play only and ban the dealers that spam for tokes

Quote Originally Posted by drunk View Post
    I don't believe the trend towards very brief writing is very valuable.

That is my two cents worth.
    By short, do you mean....like this.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast