See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Opinion on "even money" and max bet BJ.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Never noticed!!!!!!

I am glad you can make light of it now, and put it behind you. I look upon what transpired as a huge mistake on the management decision.

There's a reason Norm wont let us talk about politics. People get so weird when you like the other side. I like you either way BoSox ^.^

There's a big rift at my work because of it. My boss likes one side, a couple of his employees like the other. One of my coworkers even has this blog dedicated to show how the other side is stupid. It mostly consists of strawman arguments and photoshopped images. It's a mess. Never a dull moment, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    There's a reason Norm wont let us talk about politics. People get so weird when you like the other side. I like you either way BoSox ^.^

There's a big rift at my work because of it. My boss likes one side, a couple of his employees like the other. One of my coworkers even has this blog dedicated to show how the other side is stupid. It mostly consists of strawman arguments and photoshopped images. It's a mess. Never a dull moment, lol.
    Keep politics and religion out if the workplace. Also, screwing the bosses wife may be construed as career limiting manoever.
    Last edited by Freightman; 07-08-2017 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Egregious spelling g. Waiting for Don to correct

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I am glad you can make light of it now, and put it behind you. I look upon what transpired as a huge mistake on the management decision.
    I didn't mind getting booted so much. What did piss me off was the filth that was alliwed to remain - though, from what I can gather, may well have received ultimatums. I recall getting admin emails about "certain highly respected pros". That was a crock of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    ...on the other hand switching a couple of words around could be a career maker.
    In legal parlance, are u referring to Boilermaker, or a boner maker.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Keep politics and religion out if the workplace. Also, screwing the bosses wife may be construed as career limiting manoever.
    She's pretty, but no thanks. My boss on the other hand... If he wasn't my boss nor married, I'd totally bang him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

She's pretty, but no thanks. My boss on the other hand... If he wasn't my boss nor married, I'd totally bang him.

Don't let the cat out of the bang.....errrrrr..... I mean bag.

Fenix, your boss should be so lucky. I bet you are one fine looking, intelligent woman who would make any man proud. If I was not a old and married man. I know I would have liked to had met you.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Fenix, your boss should be so lucky. I bet you are one fine looking, intelligent woman who would make any man proud. If I was not a old and married man. I know I would have liked to had met you.
    Thank you, BoSox :-) you are very kind.

Thank you, BoSox :-) you are very kind.

This pleasant banter requires a link to the Trojan Games.
    https://youtu.be/JDyo_Y0dzFY

LMAO. Freighter did you chew through your leash again?
    No, just referring to precision gymnastics
    Never saw any links to the end around or naked reverse.

Figured you try to enter the Pole Vault competition.
    Maybe in my younger days. You have to remember that the pressure per cubic inch is absolutely immense, requiring a combination of strength, stamina and flexibility.

However, a more senior type version of the Trojan Games could attract a variety of competitors competing in a wide array of events, offering the viewer a "better bang for the buck".

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Not sure what you're referring to, but a perfect insurance count is simply counting tens as -2, all other as +1, and insuring when the RC is > 4 times the number of decks being shuffled, no?

Don
    Don

What do you think about this count for perfect insurance instead of the Unbalanced Ten Count you are talking about?

A=1
    2=1
    3=1
    4=1
    5=1
    6=1
    7=1
    8=1
    9=1
    T=-1

IC of 100%

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast