Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: newb want an advice on betting flow

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Thanks Midwest Player. Considering Variance is such a demanding factor to overcome (or deal with) you could probably cut the list down to about 5 viable options.
    Yes, just because someone came up with 100 different counting systems doesn't mean they are all good. What may be difficult for somebody may be easy for someone else. I myself like a balanced system that is single parameter, but maybe that is because that's what I started out with.

Here is a link to a card counting efficiency calculator where you can test out card counting systems or design your own.
    https://www.blackjackinfo.com/card-c...cy-calculator/

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Yes, just because someone came up with 100 different counting systems doesn't mean they are all good. What may be difficult for somebody may be easy for someone else. I myself like a balanced system that is single parameter, but maybe that is because that's what I started out with.

Here is a link to a card counting efficiency calculator where you can test out card counting systems or design your own.
    https://www.blackjackinfo.com/card-c...cy-calculator/
    You can also use the one on this site, in case you didnt know..https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/resourcespage.php

Ive also heard a few members say they "prefer" to double the tags on wong halves, to avoid using fractions..Even once heard a certain member from another site say that he liked to tag the black Aces and deuces at double their value for a significant increase in betting efficiency
    instead of (1223210-1-2-2)(1.5 2 2 3 2 1 0 -1-2-2.5) ..Hmmm, who knows?
    Last edited by Jack Jackson; 06-22-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    http://bjstrat.net/cgi-bin/cdca.cgi

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jackson View Post
    You can also use the one on this site, in case you didnt know..https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/resourcespage.php

Ive also heard a few members say they "prefer" to double the tags on wong halves, to avoid using fractions..Even once heard a certain member from another site say that he liked to tag the black Aces and deuces at double their value for a significant increase in betting efficiency
    instead of (1223210-1-2-2)(1.5 2 2 3 2 1 0 -1-2-2.5) ..Hmmm, who knows?
    Yikes, that revised halves count becomes a level 5 count with PE of .5312, BC .9972, IC .6975. The regular halves count has PE .5650 BC .9919 IC .7247. I will stick with my regular halves count.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Jackson View Post
    Thanks, I didn't know these resources existed. I noticed for CVCX Online it says "subscribed users only." What does this mean? Subscribed to what?

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Yikes, that revised halves count becomes a level 5 count with PE of .5312, BC .9972, IC .6975. The regular halves count has PE .5650 BC .9919 IC .7247. I will stick with my regular halves count.
    Well not not exactly! Its stlill a Level 3 in ts pure form, because fractions arent being used..Instead of using fractions he just counted Red Aces at -2 and Black Aces at -3 to get the Avg. of -2.5..

I think by subscriibers he means those who have purchased the software..If he meant members i would probably have to join
    http://bjstrat.net/cgi-bin/cdca.cgi

Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    A subscriber pays the $2/month nuisance fee to keep the undesirables from seeing the sensitive sections of the forum.
    $3

Quote Originally Posted by Gronbog View Post
    $3
    T3 got discount because he is Norm's good friend.

$3
    What can you do with subscribe member?

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

You can access the subscriber-only content and send/receive private messages ..... and use CVCX online which started this tangent.

You can access the subscriber-only content and send/receive private messages ..... and use CVCX online which started this tangent.
    Is CVCX Online a good enough substitute for CVCX the real thing? Are you a paid subscriber to this site and have access to CVCX Online?

Is cvcx online work same as regular purchased cvcx program?

??? iPhone ????? Tapatalk

No, it's not the same. It's not customizable, like being able to wong or change betting amounts and stuff. It's very basic and canned. Cvcx online is still very useful. I use it when I'm away from home and find myself needing to sim something. It's world's better than not being able to sim anything.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234