See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey know-it-all dip-shits

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    What "they" want you to think is that gameplay is always random. Meaning you will always have a 47.5% chance of winning. Not true.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by 200% View Post
    There maybe 3, 7 or 25 large bets per hour. it depends on what size pebble has been thrown into the pond.
    I feel like I'm on the panel of What's my Line. So are there ducks on this pond? Sorry for the sports analogy Flasheroo.

We are not doing the throwing of the pebbles or rocks. It just happens as you play the game. Then you have learned in advance how to respond to each different size pebble with its corresponding different ripple length

You need to be able to read "the Matrix" to see it. There's a man walking down the street. There is a lady with a red dress. You need to step outside of the moment and look at the big picture. Ever noticed how you can't find people's win-loss tallies over say 10,000 hands on the internet. Why isn't it there, what don't they want you to see? Okay I've dropped you way too many hints already good luck

I am amused by your several Matrix references.
    Neo died to save mankind.

For I am the resurrection. The hidden references to Jesus Christ are amazing. In fact, it could be argued that Neo was in fact, The Jesus Christ of a yet conceived era.

https://youtu.be/0-pjk9ZlS50

Are we still having fun, because this is really boring now.

Yes Neo is perhaps the 1.5 Coming of Jesus Christ.... Fascinating movie written by someone who knows there is much more than meets the eye. Maybe we are each supposed to be Jesus Christs to those around us too... my favorite part about the movie is the way that Trinity talks to Neo....

Banned or Suspended

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    We are not doing the throwing of the pebbles or rocks. It just happens as you play the game. Then you have learned in advance how to respond to each different size pebble with its corresponding different ripple length
    Is this T3 after a couple of doobies?

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    Are we still having fun, because this is really boring now.
    Haven't had so much fun since my dog ate my grandma. Okay, there is a lady in a red dress walking down a street with a man.

Neo loves you, Moses.

Banned or Suspended

Neo loves you, Moses.
    So Neo is Jesus? Jesus plays blackjack. Yep, definately T3. Dammit i knew i shouldve been watching Star Trek as a kid.

Yes Neo is perhaps the 1.5 Coming of Jesus Christ.... Fascinating movie written by someone who knows there is much more than meets the eye. Maybe we are each supposed to be Jesus Christs to those around us too... my favorite part about the movie is the way that Trinity talks to Neo....
    You mean........ like this
    https://youtu.be/T4FUPSGiy8Y

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    "You win 57.14%."
    Is this figure from a Trump 'spokesploppy' ?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast