See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @norm

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

@norm

It is clear from the previous ban at WoV and his exact same nonsense here, that this member just likes to argue, attack forum moderators, and make enemies -- and is only good at making enemies, not friends. This is obviously disruptive and I'm closing the thread as not a single member is supporting him.
    First of all, WoV is a garbage forum full of trolls and gambling addicts. Like here, like in life, I refuse to be silenced or censored without a legitimate reason. BBB, the person moderating over there who suspended me for my language, and because she's proven to be aggressive and take things very personally. BBB has quite the reputation on forums for doing this.

Second of all, Norm, this comment is now your attempt at smearing me.

You make the following Assumptions.
    1. I like to argue, I do not. There is no enjoyment in argument, only civil discussion.
    2. I don't attack forum moderators who have not in some way attacked me or overstepped their boundaries as moderators.
    3. And is only good at making enemies, not friends. This is extremely untrue, I've met several players here on this forum alone, Norm, and am very friendly with them. The same goes for Discord, Reddit, and emails from here. I've converted dozens of real life players, AP's and gamblers, into machine/VP APs, Promo/Marketing grinders/hustlers, you name it.
    4. If you really think nobody supports me, you'd have closed that thread or deleted it long ago. Further, you know I don't need anyone's support. Support from other forum members means absolutely Jack, Norm. If you think I have nothing to offer, send me packing since that's your opinion.

But lets get two things very clear, now. You, Norm, don't play nearly the amount of Blackjack that I do. With respect, you simply don't play blackjack at all. You're about the numbers and your software, that's where Blackjack ends for you. On top of this, you also don't know VP, Poker, Machine AP, Promotional Hustles, Marketing Cycles, and Rewards Exploits. I do, and many of them I am at the forefront of. You so blatantly make assumptions about people, such as you have done here, that it is indeed ridiculous.

I make enemies, not friends? Come onto the TAPS discord and talk with me, Norm, you'll get the exact opposite response from those who frequent the discord. As a matter of fact, I'm very helpful and friendly in guiding people with regards to blackjack, and where to go for the information they seek if it hasn't been answered. At this current Moment, Norm, there are 87 players online in the discord, and there are 13 players in voice chat talking about a great number of things, but largely MM coming into chat to try to "sort things out" with the community, where Ryemo did a damned good job orchestrating the best verbal train wreck ever witnessed in history, which culminated in me finally saying enough was enough, and chasing him off again.

You are absolutely within your rights, Norm, to have an opinion of something, and certainly to post it here since it is indeed your forum, but lets not get it twisted, like your post made it out to be. You are very much the one attacking me, not me attacking you. I asked that you moderate the forum, and gave you a solid, legitimate reason why. You decided you wanted to take it further and escalate it on a side argument about forum members I listed, like KJ and ZG who used to contribute abundantly to this forum. Because you have a current vendetta against both of them, you choose to ignore everything they've ever written here, and cherry pick certain comments to use to smear them both. Just as you're doing to me right now with your comment.

I am not disruptive here, Norm, if anything I'm engaging, but you obvioiusly did not like my criticism, and when you jabbed at me, didn't like that I fought back, which is exactly what I did at WoV and exactly what I'll do here. If you don't like it, again, just ban me. Its your forum, we're two grown ass adults. Just don't be petty about it, like you're being now with that comment.

I am not banning or even suspending Ex. But, I suggest that he stop attacking members here as it is disruptive to valuable discussion.
    Name one member I've "attacked" who didn't first "attack" me. Hell, name one member I've attacked period, with respect to the ZenKing deal from years ago because was legitimately a disruptive member.

Be honest about it, don't give me some bullshit, trumped up nonsense about interpreting forum rules or interpreting something as an attack that wasn't.

You've very clearly attacked my character with this comment, and is clear evidence of you attacking me, smearing me, and being a hypocrite.

Better yet, join TAPS discord and have a conversation with me, Norm. Have a conversation with the community afraid to post on your forum for the points I've discussed.

Don't call in your dogs, be civil, come have a chat.

[ADMIN Edit: scam site removed.]

I wont' be responding to this forum post until you've reached out to me and had a conversation like two grown adults.
    Last edited by Norm; 05-31-2017 at 05:48 PM. Reason: scam site removed

2 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Can someone ban this fuck already? He's got screws loose.

Blog Entries

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I only read the first couple sentences. Suspended for two weeks for disruptive content. WoV would have (and did) nuke him permanently for the same behavior. Seriously, we get 90 posts a day and I simply don't have the time to babysit.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Really? 34 posts and you're a moderator? BTW. I do like your terminology.

Like the guy said to the tall blonde. What would you say to a little f**K? She replied, "I'd say, Hello Little f**k. Lol What a day! Time for a cold one.
    Sorry, let me try again:

Ex is like the end of a basketball game where his team is behind. He's fouling everyone without any chance of achieving his goal.

That understandable?

I didn't claim to be a mod, hence my desire for "someone" to ban him. Just voicing my opinion which as I understand it makes this a community.

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Thanks for the input. But, let's not talk about him during his absence.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

@norm

Scam site? There's a lot of good information on that discord. And imo is the best way to get answers to questions quickly. The only scam that was attached to it was mike Morgenstern, who is no longer a part of our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Anyone want to talk about blackjack?

Blog Entries

Let's not get into devices for enlargement of a body part.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    ROTFL. Want me to start another thread about insurance?
    By all means. You're going to anyway.

I've got one, since the thread is @norm. Why does your software allow for unrealistic scenarios? I would have stopped hitting after catching the 3.

Edit: I can't get the image to upload on mobile. It is a hit/stand drill where it's vs 10, player has 5A342 and the index is 7.

Quote Originally Posted by therefinery View Post
    I've got one, since the thread is @norm. Why does your software allow for unrealistic scenarios? I would have stopped hitting after catching the 3.

Edit: I can't get the image to upload on mobile. It is a hit/stand drill where it's vs 10, player has 5A342 and the index is 7.
    Maybe computer thinks soft 19 can't beat 20, so it wants to take another card?

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Maybe computer thinks soft 19 can't beat 20, so it wants to take another card?
    You do have to assume the dealer has a ten under.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood21 View Post
    Scam site? There's a lot of good information on that discord. And imo is the best way to get answers to questions quickly. The only scam that was attached to it was mike Morgenstern, who is no longer a part of our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Truth.

Double truth Exoter ran him off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast