good evening fellow counters.
I face a really big problem in which i havent found the reason just yet and i would like someone to help me if he can.
i have been gambling lets say professionaly now for 2.5 years. What i mean by that. i use USTON APC + ace side count, wong in usually 4-8 tc.
i have calculated indexes and everything using cvcx and cv data both amazing programs .!!!!! BUT since christmass everything is getting terrible.
so wih a usual 1000 pounds buy in money and wong in at 4-8 i was supposed to make with my strategy about 60 every hour. (maximum bet 2x80) depending the available spots on the table.
But every F@!#23 time i wong in besides i get terrible hands i never win a thing. this is getting rediculous i mean with like running +45 and 1.5 deck left and i cant get a single 20 ONCE.
3 days now i am down about 16 hundret and i would like to ask what would a good lossing goal would be for you guys and also what do you thing its wrong with my game.? is it only just a phase or something ? because psychologically i am getting more tired every day with this happening.

Thank you in advance for your Help.