Thread: Michael morgenstern is a scammer!!! Don't let him trick you.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Michael morgenstern is a scammer!!! Don't let him trick you.

Hi, I'm trying to expose Michael for scamming and stealing people money and I actually created a short video clip as a preview. Also I was hoping for you guys to help me spread out the word. Even though a lot of people might know already. But there are so many more people out there who soon will get trick by him.

You could actually watch the video first yourself and if you agreed with me. Then let other member be aware of it.

here's the link

https://youtu.be/dv0oEMLmZYY

Sorry, I'm going to be sending this to a few more people. So I'm sorry if you see the same message over and over. I'm just trying to get the word out there before he scam moe people. He has already scam people to send money to him and saying it's for animal charity but keeps the money. I'm very agaisnt that. He even got his viewer to donate up to $5000 to bail him out of jail. And he just got out.

Well Sorry for the long message. I promise my next video, I'll have good and hard evidence to expose him. ( WELL I ALREADY HAVE IT, I JUST NEED TO MAKE A VIDEO NOW )

THANK YOU AGAIN!
    Last edited by Norm; 07-24-2017 at 11:40 AM.