DAMN Henry, Gabe, & Don. I am among giants. First, let me say my last post was not just idle curiosity. Henry has always been the gold standard for blackjack advice.
I thought in ENHC a player would lose all bets, splits, doubles, to a dealer BJ. So I did a google search and sure enough there was an intelligent article, by a real expert. http://www.smartgaming.com/html/arti...%20in%20BJ.htm

Seems this is a hybrid with a higher house edge than US no hole card, but less than ENHC. Will see If I can get mike to post something on Wizard of Odds. Low limit players given a choice between 6/5 $5 Stadium Blackjack and $15 real table game, well Stadium will be the game of choice. And if both are 3/2, a no brainer.
At 3/2 SHFL has a real winner.
HENRY : I was the original blogger on splitting 8's in Stadium Blackjack. Hard to believe how much more comprehensive and easier to understand your article was.
If I had your talent, I would have posted an article on Linkedin about Stadium Blackjack and whether it was another Poker Tek story. Might do it anyway and wait to catch hell from my prior editor, one Roger Snow. Talk about a blistering criticism. Ha Ha