See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best promo/game or funniest dealer mistakes!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybond007 View Post
    Once surrendered a max bet and was refunded the entire amount.
    I had a dealer do that for an entire 8 hour shift.

On a table game, a pit boss told my friend and me we were betting over the table max. We told him, "Oh no, it's okay. We can bet this much" and we continued doing so....he just said sure and left. Came back another time, said surveillance called and said we were betting over max. We said it's okay, we can play this much. He agreed and left. Came back a third time and we couldn't weasle out of it again, so we had to play regular table max after that.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

I had a dealer, a dumb one in a pRty pit. I would surrender, get paid half, put my bet out for next rou d, and would get paid on the entire amount.

Best promo/game or funniest dealer mistakes!

No wonder you make money, three!
    Last edited by pilotzone; 11-04-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    I got paid on a BJ in a big count toward the to of my spread and upped my bet to max bet because it was obvious it would be well above the threshold for max bet. The guy next to me split to 4 hands and the dealer used my empty space from having the cards removed to have room for all the splits. The dealer busts and pays the table including my spot which now had my neighbor's cards occupying the space my hand would normally be and a max bet out.

I had another dealer that I figured out couldn't add 4 cards together to save her life. I started max betting every round and hitting more of my stiffs. About every 3 or 4 rounds I would get a mispay. I didn't even need to count to make more than counting usually made me. The funny thing was the relief dealer was just as bad at adding cards. After finding out that they were veteran dealers having worked there for several years each, I decided there was no EITS. They had a really shitty game but that didn't matter.
    I don't really know how ethical it is but a time or two, I noticed that if you stuck your card under your money even when you had a 22, when the dealer busted, she would quickly pay you while turning over the cards and not really counting. Thought about doing it whenever I had a 4+ card bust but chose not to while another guy did it quite often, just shrugging that he could not count too well.

I don't really know how ethical it is but a time or two, I noticed that if you stuck your card under your money even when you had a 22, when the dealer busted, she would quickly pay you while turning over the cards and not really counting. Thought about doing it whenever I had a 4+ card bust but chose not to while another guy did it quite often, just shrugging that he could not count too well.
    Yo do not "really know" how ethical it is? lol
    Ok, cheating is generally considered not ethical. Legality, getting away with it, should you do it or not, if it affects your longevity, how much EV are all reasonable questions though.

[QUOTE=Banker;219694]Yo do
    Last edited by pilotzone; 08-01-2017 at 11:14 PM.

I once surrendered a max bet and got paid half of it without the dealer taking the max bet. I guess he was the one who surrendered. He thought me saying surrender was an order for him to surrender.

Ok
    Last edited by pilotzone; 08-01-2017 at 11:16 PM.

At barona, 6 months ago, they had essentially a 1% slot club and a $0.5-$5 10-line 9/6 jacks game with perfect autoplay. So you could sit there and mindlessly mash one button to earn $2000/hour in EV. They don't do 10x points for video poker anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaKevinB View Post
    Best promo- one of the best, (not most rewarding)would be 3x on blackjacks. It was only one or two hrs on graveyard and $25 max bets, Lakeside Tahoe, over 6% edge. Played jokers wild in California, Morongo. They put 1 joker in per deck for an hr, and they had one single deck, so if you got the joker the first card, you wouldn't say anything until you seen your second card.

Mistakes- I have bags full of them. Colour change of 1000$ in quarters, got $5000 of their 500$ chips. The 500$ chips were new, and the dealer was use to the 100$ being the biggest chip, she did that twice in her shift. Surrender 500$, get 250$ and they forgot to take the 500$. Seen a bj paid three times, once after the deal out(4th sq), forgot the cards, then after she finished the first 3 sq she paid it again. Then she broke and paid it again, this time only even money, she paid a sq with no cards.
    Couple of times dealer pulled 21, and called it 22.
    Few times dealer had 17, but thinking it was 16, hit and busted.
    None of these mistakes were ever discovered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

where do you find dealers that retarded?

One of a very few!
    Last edited by pilotzone; 11-04-2017 at 01:21 AM.

We should start another thread - a "you just can't make this shit up" thread. Not necessarily blackjack related. I would, except no one would follow me, since my story would likely dwarf all others

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast