See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ploppies who beat me

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    I dunno Freighter. That sounds like it could end up with same result as the flying pretzel hold.
    Still need to watch your ass.

I've never tried to track a specific card. I track slugs frequently.

I've only met one dealer I suspected was dealing seconds. I sometimes heard a strange snapping sound when she was dealing me a card. Once she accidently dealt me an extra card. I suddenly get very hungry and need to go eat for exactly an hour when it's her turn to deal.

Sent from Tapatalk

But he doesn't know what the 2nd card is for sure. The ones I've encountered know where he has placed the 10s during his hand shuffle. So if you signal for a hit, you get a 10. Signal again and another 10 has to bust you. Double down and you don't get a 10.

Dealer flips over and doesn't hit a 10 except against 8, 9, 10, 11. Dealers 1st card up is an Ace? Here comes the 10 under. That guy is difficult to even win a hand against and impossible to beat. I've only witnessed 3. I can't count the number of dealers I've seen.
    A mechanic only needs to peek and know the top card,if it would be a card that will help you he just deals the second card.
    This alone will put you at a much greater disadvantage.

Suppose the dealers top card is an 8. So he skips it and deals me a 10 instead?

In my experience, he had the 10s at the bottom of the deck. He kept encouraging me to bet more because the deck was 10 rich. I didn't because he seemed too anxious. As God as my witness, he flipped the cards over before the next shuffle and every 10 was at the bottom. I played through one more de ck and then say there thinking "man, I wish Flash could see this."

The next guy bought in for black chips only and switched back and forth between one and two hands. It didn't matter. The guy busted with a 10 and the dealer made his hand with a 10 time after time. The guys just got pummeled. He says, "feel free to jump in and help me out." I replied "no thanks, 10s are at the bottom." Dealer shuffled immediately. I exited figuring I'd caused enough of a shit storm for one night. Why he did it? Could be several reasons. Perhaps just because he can.
    Well obviously putting all the tens on the bottom is stonger but the method I mentioned is more subtle,and will still wipe you out.

True. But how does the dealer know without looking? Don't you think you or I would catch his quick glance? At the bottom, he never has to look.
    I'm not sure that I would catch them looking,but mainly I was just mentioning an alternative method.

Suppose i double 11. The dealer knows his top card is an 8. So he skips it and deals me a 2nd which happens to be a 10 instead?

In my experience, he had the 10s at the bottom of the deck. He kept encouraging me to bet more because the deck was 10 rich. I didn't because he seemed too anxious. As God as my witness, he flipped the cards over before the next shuffle and every 10 was at the bottom. I played through one more deck and then sat there thinking "man, I wish Flash could see this."

The next guy bought in for black chips only and switched back and forth between one and two hands. It didn't matter. The guy busted with a 10 and the dealer made his hand with a 10 time after time. The guys just got pummeled. He says, "feel free to jump in and help me out." I replied "no thanks, 10s are at the bottom." Dealer shuffled immediately. I exited figuring I'd caused enough of a shit storm for one night. Why he did it? Could be several reasons. Perhaps just because he can.
    Oh my G--, I would buy him by tip him good. He is worth in gold if he roots for you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567