My concern is that my cover is too costly. Here's the game: 6D H17 DAS LS 4.5/6 pen, spread 1:10 NMSE Wongout at -2 80 rounds/hr. I play HiLo with about 50 indices but I play with the following resrictions: 1) Don't split 10's, 2) Never raise bet after loss, 3) Never lower bet after win, 4) Never more than double my previous bet, 5) Never lower bet by more than 1/2, 6) Don't jump from 1 to 2 hands mid-shoe. These are basically Don's "Total camouflage" from BJA 103-109 although I'm unsure if his numbers include not splitting 10's

I know I'm giving up a lot but this is my local store and longevity is very important to me. I have simmed this to the best of my ability but I don't think there is a way to enter restrictions 2 through 5 into the sim. This is a $50 table where I feel heat if I bet over $500 which is why I don't spread more aggressively. My sims give an hourly win rate of $59 with a SCORE of 28 and hourly SD $1,250. According to the tables in BJA3 p. 109, total camouflage costs about 48% in the 6D play-all game and about 22% in the backcounting game. If I assume I'm half way between these, my hourly win rate should be about 35% less or $38. $38/hr is probably not worth it to me in the long run when I count in my time, car costs, tips, etc.

I think I have to lessen my restrictions a bit and will probably follow Don's advice (p. 106) by decreasing after a win and decreasing by more than half after a loss. Maybe occasionally raising after a loss but still never jumping bets. Any other suggestions would be welcome. This game is simple but it sure ain't easy!