Quote Originally Posted by talsibony View Post
What is feature set ?

is there any calculation formula for combining basic strategy and count?

also I will love to hear about other features you think I have to add except all the basic ones you mention?

By feature set, the user needs to be able to have many settings for all of the different rules that exist, as well as the number of decks, depth of penetration, etc. etc.

What is your native language ?

Every count has a different e.v. (expected value) per true Count by which we formulate our
wagers. We denote this as
bet-sizing"
With a weak but simple recreational count like Hi-Lo it is a given that the average advantage gained or lost per digit of True Count equates to 0.50% of (dis)advantage. The House Edge is vastly different for alternate sets of rules. That must be accounted for. e.g. 6 decks, Dealer Stands on Soft17, split 3 times to 4 hands, no resplit Aces, Double after split: the House Edge is 0.41% At a True Count of (0) ZERO the player has no advantage. The house holds an advantage of 0.41% At +1 you add 0.50% [-0.41] + [+0.50] = +0.09% Certainly too little to increase one's wagers. At +3 it would be [-0.41] + [3 X +0.50] = +1.09% and that is a solid advantage. Professional Players like to make their personal "max bet" with a 2% advantage which, in this example game, would occur at a true count of [-0.41] + [+5 X 0.50] = +2.09%

I strongly urge you to read an inexpensive book entitled
"The Theory of Blackjack" by Peter Griffin, Ph.D.

Make sure that is the 5th or, preferably, the 6th edition.