See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attack on Norm

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Attack on Norm

Norm, not sure if you're aware, but Michael has something to say about you in one of his latest videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfOjgM_LosU

Around the 34:50 mark.
    Last edited by Norm; 02-13-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Listened to the first couple minutes and was disgusted. It's amazing the crap people fall for. The guy spent 85 months in federal prison for bank robbery and asked me to partner up with him before he started posting. Needless to say, I demured.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Banned or Suspended

He wanted you to partner up robbing banks? You got to be a good sprinter. Lol

I guess he wanted to peddle Norm's software and get a cut of the sale. Now he insinuates that Norm is scamming people even though everyone in the BJ community says how Norm's software is the top software available. He lost credibility with almost everyone when he made that comment. Just newbies are his followers now. They don't know enough to see how absurd his statements are at times. He is starting a fancy store with a lot of hype to attract people. There is nothing wrong with that but threatening others on the internet of all places will likely cause him to visit his old home again. If he is smart he will tone the thinly veiled death threats down before it catches up with him. AP BJ is a cerebral undertaking. All that macho BS isn't going to attract his target audience. Well maybe the smart ones won't fall for it so maybe that is his hook to get the ones that will fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    All that macho BS isn't going to attract his target audience.
    I think his target audience would be those that find his macho BS appealing. Seems like he is targeting the young, inexperienced player that won't know the difference between a quality site like this, and his.

The young ones that think that way end up with a high attrition rate to prison.

I'm concerned that he is making a reference to me in this video.

The 4:45 mark, who else is from Melbourne around here?

I got a friend request from him, ignored it. Likely sent the same to a lot of people here.

Sooner or later someone he threatens on the internet will report him. He might have all kinds of rat like names to call the person but the person will be safe because he will be in jail. I would not be impressed by the "smarts" of an ex-con that posts stuff that will just get him thrown back in jail. Hell even if he had a clean record he might get jail time for some of what I have seen. Once you post something on the internet it is there forever. A smart ex-con learns how to stay out of jail.

I never said a bad word about him. I only gave him constructive criticism. That is what I am doing now. If he is smart he will take the above criticism and polish his act. If his bio is accurate he has too much to lose to be doing stupid things that will cost him everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    I got a friend request from him, ignored it. Likely sent the same to a lot of people here.
    I accepted his friend request and am being his friend right now in this thread. I have had to talk to friends that were headed for jail or the morgue. Most listened but some had to learn the hard way or the permanent way.

When I was younger my teenage cousin popped me in the face on a dare. I don't feel pain so it just pissed me off some. I didn't want to hurt him so I held him up by the ankle in my right hand dangling him off the ground as I scolded his brother about him ending up in jail or dead because he does whatever anyone else says and is hanging out with a friends that will get to do things that will get him jail time or worse. They had lost their father to an untimely death right before that. I saw them at my nephews high school graduation many years later. They both separately thanked me for getting their lives on track and the cousin that hit me said I was right. If he was lucky he would have ended up in jail but he believes his friends would have got him to do something that would have made someone kill him.

I looked at his website he is actually selling a Blackjack product that he does not own. In the bundle deal it is a product from Blackjack Science which is a MIT Blackjack team product. He actually doing advertisement for other sites. Anyways after listening to the guy I determine that he is an a$$hole. He is selling basic strategy when it suppose to be free since it is public information.
    Last edited by seriousplayer; 02-12-2017 at 07:46 PM.

T3
    Can't disagree with you enough. Guys a nutcase, no sense giving him a podium to expound his venom. He will be the Author of his own misfortune - no point aligning yourself with him. You should not have friended him.

Zee
    If you recall, you could not contain your glee enough for this bozo. By encouraging him in his innuendo of others, you gave a slap in the face to all others who have supported you in the last. You should not have accepted his friend request - though we are mostly aware of the unusual Zee thought process.

Before you spout off about how big a meanie I am, reread your posts n the subject, admit your transgressions and seek forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Well, I am glad he didn't sent a friend request to me because the way he is acting I will curse him out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast