Thread: Super High Count

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Super High Count

I just got a running count of 36 in multi-deck. That's the highest I've ever seen. I've had it hit upper 20s before but mid-30s? Jesus.

A few shoes before that, it was in the mid-20s and I got brutalized. I went to another table because a new shoe on there dropped way low and I could blame it on a bad table. So I'm playing at about +2 and in comes a massively retarded ploppy. She screws my double down by not hitting her 16 and because the count dipped below 1, I pulled a Morgenstein and wonged out. She gets a blackjack on the next hand, rubbing it my face that my crybaby antics worked out for her. That didn't last long. The count continued to sink, and she was a horrible player, and she easily blew $500 before leaving. Then I asked for a shuffle. So then the shoe came with that 36 running count, which translated to about a +8-12 true count throughout half the playable shoe. I'm beyond max bet and it was rough going. At the low point, when things were bleakest, here comes the same idiot ploppy with fresh bills from the ATM in a +10 true count. "Jesus fucking Christ get the fuck out of here!" Another Morgenstein and it worked she bolted. Last hand of the shoe was junk and a soft 19 against a 6. Won the double and the junk hand. Ended up getting the money back I lost at the other table at least.

But dang, 36 running count? You guys seen that before?
    Last edited by Allbizness; 02-01-2017 at 04:04 AM.