See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Is he for real? (no offense)

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Card Counter Pro and Michael Morgenstern banned for opening multiple memberships for deceptive purposes.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Is he for real? (no offense)

Lol. Shocking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pwdump View Post
    Lol. Shocking

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    he's a hack...hv witnessed, literally, hundreds of these kats that win big in short run and, mistakenly, think they know what they are doing

just ran into one recently who used to show me, and everyone, pics on his phone of a rack or barneys....ok, so why are you red chipping now???..lol

it's obviously exasperated when they, literally, have money to burn

can we just get back to the really important topics?....anyone have an opinion on the best count?

There's money to be made in accumulating high numbers of youtube followers. That might explain the extreme antics in the videos.

fyi, not spouting, or "hating" on MM...ch'd out his youtube on 1/11/11 where he wins 150, then returns to win another ~500...I .clearly see count increasing and him lowering bets and then leaves table,!while count was still high....that's my proof...def not "hating" and wish him well

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    anyone have an opinion on the best count?
    I use the Hindu–Arabic numeral system, with the characters: 0123456789.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Banned or Suspended

" ... anyone have an opinion on the best count?"
    Opinions ? How about facts ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    Opinions ? How about facts ?
    Hindu-Arabic numeric system RULES!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    What the fuck kind of picture is that? I love animals and find it in appropriate that it's on this board. I will personally break this person in two unless this animal was put down for good cause. Don't hurt the defenseless people or animals, otherwise.......ass kickings are coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    Obviously the guy is a showman. Extremely cocky. He has a very interesting way of approaching the game...
    the wigger persona probably helps deflect heat. Most counters are nerds.

he's a hack...hv witnessed, literally, hundreds of these kats that win big in short run and, mistakenly, think they know what they are doing

just ran into one recently who used to show me, and everyone, pics on his phone of a rack or barneys....ok, so why are you red chipping now???..lol

it's obviously exasperated when they, literally, have money to burn

can we just get back to the really important topics?....anyone have an opinion on the best count?
    Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Michael morgenstern scammer

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    I finally took a look' and I think that I met this dude at Bally's A C
    a good 6 to 8 yrs ago. I will not say anything but I will whisper ~
    bi-polar

Hi, I'm trying to expose Michael for scamming and stealing people money, I was hoping since maybe your a regular on this fourm. So you could probably get this message and video out to more people then I could. Maybe watch it first for yourself to see if you agreed with me. Thanks

here's the link

https://youtu.be/dv0oEMLmZYY

Sorry, I'm going to be sending this to a few more people. So I'm sorry if you see the same message over and over. I'm just trying to get the word out there before he scam moe people. He has already scam people to send money to him and saying it's for animal charity but keeps the money. I'm very agaisnt that. He even got his viewer to donate up to $5000 to bail him out of jail. And he just got out.

Well Sorry for the long message. I promise my next video, I'll have good and hard evidence to expose him.

Michael morgenstern scammer

Quote Originally Posted by hitthat16 View Post
    Invalid address.. does this video still exist?

Hi, I'm trying to expose Michael for scamming and stealing people money, I was hoping since maybe your a regular on this fourm. So you could probably get this message and video out to more people then I could. Maybe watch it first for yourself to see if you agreed with me. Thanks

here's the link

https://youtu.be/dv0oEMLmZYY

Sorry, I'm going to be sending this to a few more people. So I'm sorry if you see the same message over and over. I'm just trying to get the word out there before he scam moe people. He has already scam people to send money to him and saying it's for animal charity but keeps the money. I'm very agaisnt that. He even got his viewer to donate up to $5000 to bail him out of jail. And he just got out.

Well Sorry for the long message. I promise my next video, I'll have good and hard evidence to expose him.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast