See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Blackjack Science

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Blackjack Science

Does anyone have any information about a "university", Blackjack Science, or the products they provide? It's out of Las Vegas and any information would be appreciated.
    Last edited by DEPlayer; 01-10-2017 at 07:18 AM.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I am familiar with Blackjack Science. They have a host of products, strategies for various games and also do mentoring. Management is highly qualified, responsible and honest. You won't go wrong dealing with them.
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Thanks Bodarc with much appreciation.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Hello Jackal. I purchased the Blackjack Science DVD that is presented by Semyon Dukach a couple of years ago and I still refer to it until this day. It's relatively cheap on the website and won't break your wallet. Semyon basically does a good job of explaining the hi-lo count in his video and is very comprehensive. The only issue is that if you're going to venture into getting the video you have to be able to understand the audio. As he has a heavy accent and it can be a bit muffled at times. That is okay if you put on headphones on a computer or turn up the volume on your television while watching the DVD. Good luck. In all, a good teacher of blackjack in general. Take care.

Thanks Blckman, I thought this site was on the up and up but just wanted some confirmation I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Thanks Blckman, I thought this site was on the up and up but just wanted some confirmation I guess.
    You're welcome Jackal. I'm not too sure of the sites' popularity. However, that DVD was published in 2004. It must have some merit if the site is still in existence. There is another DVD blackjack training course I wanted and was going to pull the plug on it when I went to the gambler's book store in Las Vegas not too long ago. It is by the Blackjack Apprenticeship duo: http://blackjack-apprenticeship.mysh...llections/dvds. I have the Holy Rollers documentary on blu-ray and watch it about two-to-three times a month. Their DVD training course is $199.00, but I hear you get more out of the camp they provide in Vegas a couple of times a year. Love some of those special guest at the camps as special speakers as well. The only issue is that camp runs into the thousands to attend. Nice to meet you and I have about 35 periodicals on blackjack, baccarat, and a bit of poker. In fact, I have some duplicates of books because I wanted to support all blackjack authors via their .pdf versions of their physical books. So, let me know if you need a book or something and PM me. In fact, PM about the above DVD you're requesting if you desire. Take care and God bless.

Sorry: I am curious about something from you. I see that you're in the Southwest. Does that mean you're in that San Diego area? Are you familiar with the podcast You Can Bet On That? Vegas-Aces website? or Gambling With An Edge podcast with Bob Dancer and Richard Munchkin? I never miss an episode of any of these podcast and love them all. Again, take care.
    Last edited by Blckman; 01-11-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks for getting back to me Blckman. Can't PM you, computer says I don't have clearance, did you accept my friendship request. I'm having total knee replacement surgery tomorrow so it will be some time before I can get back to you, but in short I have many questions. I live in Springfield Missouri, southern section of mid-west. Big day tomorrow and I would rather talk with some privacy. So until later, play a round for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Thanks for getting back to me Blckman. Can't PM you, computer says I don't have clearance, did you accept my friendship request. I'm having total knee replacement surgery tomorrow so it will be some time before I can get back to you, but in short I have many questions. I live in Springfield Missouri, southern section of mid-west. Big day tomorrow and I would rather talk with some privacy. So until later, play a round for me!
    Wow....thank you Jackal for responding to me so quickly. I find this ironic that you're sharing your surgery that is scheduled for tomorrow. I will check my privileges for my particular account. First, I want to share something very personal with you and the blackjack audience. I think we were meant to talk from the Lord because I am a Claims Adjuster for the State of California. What a small world this is. That being said, I manage a caseload of injured workers and I know the exact fee schedule for that knee replacement. The hardware is very expensive, including the hospital fees, doctors' fees, and anesthesiologists. Those knee replacements can last up to fifteen years before it needs to be replaced again. I had a guy on my caseload that was in his 70's and he had both knees replaced. We actually stayed in contact and he thanked me for handling his claim very well during the entire process. However, my job can be very stressful at times. I wish you blessings and a successful surgery tomorrow. Just always stay on top things as far as your physical therapy aftercare. Some patients recover very fast, whereas others take weeks to start being mobile. Anyway, you should pull through fine with that type of surgery. We will definitely further discuss things once I figure this system out here. I'm sort of a computer nut and this forum is a bit of mystery. As I stated before, I read alll of the comments from some of the most knowledgeable people in this forum. Very intriguing and thought worthy. We will talk soon again and I will check on your recovery soon. I will play a round for you as well. LOL...However, unfortunately my blackjack days are limited because my wife has been on dialysis going on two years now. I put things in perspective when it comes to blackjack. Blackjack, the game I've loved for the last fifteen to twenty years is secondary, but it keeps me going. There are far more important people and things in life I am concerned about. We will talk soon.

You both need to be paid members to exchange PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blckman View Post
    You're welcome Jackal. I'm not too sure of the sites' popularity. However, that DVD was published in 2004. It must have some merit if the site is still in existence. There is another DVD blackjack training course I wanted and was going to pull the plug on it when I went to the gambler's book store in Las Vegas not too long ago. It is by the Blackjack Apprenticeship duo: http://blackjack-apprenticeship.mysh...llections/dvds. I have the Holy Rollers documentary on blu-ray and watch it about two-to-three times a month. Their DVD training course is $199.00, but I hear you get more out of the camp they provide in Vegas a couple of times a year. Love some of those special guest at the camps as special speakers as well. The only issue is that camp runs into the thousands to attend. Nice to meet you and I have about 35 periodicals on blackjack, baccarat, and a bit of poker. In fact, I have some duplicates of books because I wanted to support all blackjack authors via their .pdf versions of their physical books. So, let me know if you need a book or something and PM me. In fact, PM about the above DVD you're requesting if you desire. Take care and God bless.

Sorry: I am curious about something from you. I see that you're in the Southwest. Does that mean you're in that San Diego area? Are you familiar with the podcast You Can Bet On That? Vegas-Aces website? or Gambling With An Edge podcast with Bob Dancer and Richard Munchkin? I never miss an episode of any of these podcast and love them all. Again, take care.
    Thanks for the heads up about the 'Holy Rollers' doc which I wasn't aware of. I enjoyed seeing their trials and tribulations and how they ran the team but it was a shame there was so much of their religious nonsense in it. Brad, I think he's called, a dangerous Christian fundamentalist, is certifiable. But, hey, it takes all sorts I suppose. It also does show the reality of playing blackjack; the highs and lows and it's nice to see that others go through the very same feelings as you do. I've never been part of a team so have always had to deal with the emotional roller coaster on my own.
    "He was looking for the card so high and wild he'd never need to deal another" Leonard Cohen

Also guys, just for your edification, the owner/administrator of Blackjack Science is a member of this site. And he posts good information fairly often. He is a long time member of the BJ community and is willing to share his knowledge and advice.
    "Women and cats will do as they please, and Men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea" --- Robert A. Heinlein

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The site began with Semyon Dukach. He passed the torch to me and I managed it for a few years. A couple of years ago, I passed the torch to another AP who is well-respected on this site. Along the way, each of us has improved the Blackjack Science site. Today it's better than ever.
    "There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."