Thread: Looking for some feedback

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Looking for some feedback

Hello,

I could really use some more experienced BJ players to take a look at and offer some feedback on a mobile application I released on the google play store. I would really appreciate it. The app is free to download and the card counting training section is $1.99 but of course I'll give you a code to unlock this for free. I also have an advanced BJ simulator that is unmatched for anything I've seen on mobile. I won't post the link directly in here as I don't want to come off as advertising anything. I'm just looking for some players to give me a review on what they think. It's hard to find actual players to give me honest feedback. Hopefully I'm not crossing the line.

Please PM here or email at [email protected]

Thanks very much.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    It seems highly unlikely that your app could be as good or better than Norm's 2 apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bejammin075 View Post
    It seems highly unlikely that your app could be as good or better than Norm's 2 apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    is that what the OP asked? Back in 1974, when Honda was introduced to the USA, some folks said that GM and Ford were already selling better cars in the USA.

It would be very difficult to compete with any of Norm's products... my application is meant to take a beginner and turn them into an AP. Norm's application is tailored for experienced players to become more experienced. As many of you have already gone down the road of learning to becoming an AP I thought your feedback would be valuable.

Banned or Suspended

Learning how to Count Cards is simplistic child's play.
    An A. P. is far removed from someone who simply counts cards.
    Learning to take the money home, with longevity, is very difficult

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster_Flash View Post
    Learning how to Count Cards is simplistic child's play.
    Yes, but I have come to understand that not every one who desires to learn is a simplistic child!

The learning how to win is a Phd level undertaking.
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!