See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Modern BJ-End of Chapter Plus 11 ?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Modern BJ-End of Chapter Plus 11 ?

Norm, in the last table in chapter 11 you list KO indices for the first through sixth decks....I'm assuming that's for the 6 deck game. Does this mean that for deck 2 column, I would use the running KO index number for anything more than one deck, up until two decks in the discard tray? In other words, I would use the far right column as soon as we exceed five decks in the discard tray?
    Thanks for a fantastic book and website!!
    Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by rwe021 View Post
    Norm, in the last table in chapter 11 you list KO indices for the first through sixth decks....I'm assuming that's for the 6 deck game. Does this mean that for deck 2 column, I would use the running KO index number for anything more than one deck, up until two decks in the discard tray? In other words, I would use the far right column as soon as we exceed five decks in the discard tray?
    Bob

If you aren't using TKO, you are behind the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    If you aren't using TKO, you are behind the times.
    Not sure what you're implying exactly, but depth based KO betting and playing as defined in Dravot's book has worked very well for me for many years Sir, thank you very much. Played hi-lo for many years before that but I like KO better. Been at this quite a while.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by rwe021 View Post
    Bob

Yes
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Yes
    Thank you.
    The only other game I play extensively is the 2 deck H17 DAS games in Vegas. Do you have a depth KO similar matrix calculated for 2 decks? At a minimum I'd like to have just the INSURE indices for 2 decks down to 26 cards cut off....i.e, REKO KO insurance indices at 26, 52, and 78 cards dealt...seems like they'd be about 0, 1, 2....or 1, 2, 3 respectively with IRC=-5.
    Thanks Again

Blog Entries

Sorry, never generated them.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Sorry, never generated them.
    May I ask how you generated the 6 deck table #'s in the book....and/or can I do the 2 deck sims myself with one of your programs if I purchase one of your software products?

Blog Entries

The CVData index generator. For six decks,you run six generation. First has a penetration of one-deck and starts at the first card. Then up those parameters by 52 for successive generations.

The CVData index generator. For six decks,you run six generation. First has a penetration of one-deck and starts at the first card. Then up those parameters by 52 for successive generations.
    Thank you