Thread: Question for Norm. Re- CVBJ & CVCX

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question for Norm. Re- CVBJ & CVCX

Hi. I've been using BJVGame and BJVDrills for android on my tab for some time and am most impressed. So much so, i would like to get the CVBJ and CVCX software. However, the laptop i own is not very powerful. It is a 4GB ideapad running Windows 10 Pro. Do you think the software will run ok on this machine?

Blog Entries

CVBJ will run fine.

CVCX will work fine with canned sims. For custom sims, it depends on which CPU chip you have. The Ideapad has a very wide range of chips. 4GB is plenty.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

To Norm. Sound. Looks like you got another sale. One thing though, I noticed on your QFIT site there is no option for visa debit card payment. How do i go about ordering with a debit card? Over the phone?? Don't need CD sending, just downloads. Thanx.

Blog Entries

Don't think that's supported. If you use a Visa debit card, I expect it will go through as a Visa credit charge. Or, you can pay via PayPal.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse