See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone play here in Laughlin NV?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by LVBear584 View Post
    They cater to TMB people, and river lice.

What are "TMB people?"
    To Many Birthdays

Quote Originally Posted by LVBear584 View Post
    They cater to TMB people, and river lice.

What are "TMB people?"
    Take(s) me back.
    "Your honor, with all due respect: if you're going to try my case for me, I wish you wouldn't lose it."

Fictitious Boston Attorney Frank Galvin (Paul Newman - January 26, 1925 - September 26, 2008) in The Verdict, 1982, lambasting Trial Judge Hoyle (Milo Donal O'Shea - June 2, 1926 - April 2, 2013) - http://imdb.com/title/tt0084855/

Sweaty here on the river???....Spread 1 to 2 units on a quarter game, stay 1 hour, win or lose, get up and walk away; cash in on another shift or in a different joint and there is no heat at all in any of the spots here on the river!....90% of the PB's are all youngsters and do not know they are alive, let alone are capable of catching a knowledgeable seasoned player!...BTW, with a 1 to 2 spread on a quarter game, it translates to $100 plus per hour with very little fluctuation in your BR......just sayin.....

You ever play here on the river Moses?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    6:5 at the Nugget & Harrah's, also on some of the other SD's, but at the Riverside all games are 3:2, and most all the tables at the Riverside are SD.... Harrah's no good on any of their games. On DD they burn about 15 cards from jump...The Trop has great conditions on DD, including 3:2, and you get about 70% pen. Both the Belle and Edgewater have DD with good conditions. The AVI has a great DD also.....What C are you using?
    This was not the case when I went. I found 6:5 everywhere, some not even offering 3:2, one place didn't even have table games. Then again, I scouted off season at an off time of day and wasn't able to scout the other shifts. I'm surprised the Trop gives good pen on DD. The pen on their shoe was the worst I've ever seen. Maybe I'll have to check them out in season.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronster View Post
    Sweaty here on the river???....Spread 1 to 2 units on a quarter game, stay 1 hour, win or lose, get up and walk away; cash in on another shift or in a different joint and there is no heat at all in any of the spots here on the river!....90% of the PB's are all youngsters and do not know they are alive, let alone are capable of catching a knowledgeable seasoned player!...BTW, with a 1 to 2 spread on a quarter game, it translates to $100 plus per hour with very little fluctuation in your BR......just sayin.....
    Please tell me what kind of game you are playing that would allow you to make $100+ per/hr using a 2:1 spread?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
    Please tell me what kind of game you are playing that would allow you to make $100+ per/hr using a 2:1 spread?
    Right...... doubt it

Never was around for SD, so don't know if I gave too great rules or what not. But a $50 to $100 spread makes like $150 an hour assuming heads up at 240 rounds.

Banned or Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by 20 to 1 Spread View Post
    " ... $50 to $100 spread makes $150 an hour heads up at 240 rounds."

240 hands per hour is double what you are being dealt;
    and a 2-1 spread is NOT a winning spread.

I am slowly awakening to the fact that you are delusional.
    Please get back on your meds !

I got preferential shuffled every time I jumped 1 to 3 units in Laughlin on the single deck games. I used it to my advantage, but it was generally a waste of time considering the time involved to get there and the few playable games that all sweat green action.

I'm not likely go back to any of those dumps. It took 45 minutes to cash out chips the Colorado Bell as the cage also was the players club sign up. I got behind a half dozen octogenarians signing up for new players cards.

The update I gave on local conditions is up to date and accurate.....

Doubt it???......Quarter game, 1 to 2 spread....You're going to average 2 top bets per hour win....Been doing it for 40 years

That's because you spread 1 to 3.....spread 1 to 2 with an occassional 1 unit press to 3 units on a good deck and you'll not get any heat....Also, need to rat-hole green checks and cash them in on a different shift, or better yet have someone else do it for you....Also, never play more than 1 hour, win or lose, then walk....Also, never sit on 3rd base, it's like waving a big red flag. I sit on 1st base and they don't even look at me.....

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast