We all know that ploppies have some unbelievable luck sometimes, so I'm wondering What is the most outrageous ploppy lucky streak you guys have seen?

I saw a pretty good one the other night where a young guy was playing w/a couple of his buddies at a $10-$500 table. First hand I saw him play he's spitting 10's against the dealers 10 up, playing a couple hundred in green - and of course he won. He keeps making all kinds of crazy doubles and winning. His chips are piling up big time; a huge stack of black, some purple, and a boat load of green. Not only that, but he's throwing money around to other players to keep them in the game - $100 -$200 at a time without asking to be payed back. He had shot one old guy $400. And it turns out this player and his buddies had only started with $100. Of course, he eventually lost everything he had on the table and more, but at one point he could have walked with around 7 - 8k if not more.

And I've heard of a couple more way beyond this. One story was from a dealer that dealt to a guy who had bought in for $50, ran it up to 80k, and then lost it all back. Another was from another player who claims to have seen a guy buy in for a hundred or so, run that up to 200k, and then lose it all back. Of course this could be pure fabrication, but who knows?

Why can't I get some luck like that just once?