See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there any gaming regulations for showing the card face down in a six deck game?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoned View Post
    It just takes away 1 card worth of pen for that round for playing decision.
    IOW: Useless.
    The PA regulation did not request dealer to show the unseen card if dealer bust. However, ploppies think it is cool so once one did it, many will follow. It turns out that you will have 40 unseen cards in the 6D shoe.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    The PA regulation did not request dealer to show the unseen card if dealer bust. However, ploppies think it is cool so once one did it, many will follow. It turns out that you will have 40 unseen cards in the 6D shoe.
    What if surveillance need to see it?

Banned or Suspended

"It does affect the count to a certain extent, correct?"

That extent is very small, unless you are playing Single Deck
    and the rank is a 4, 5, 10, Ace, and even then, the "cost" to
    you is generally very trivial.

The important thing to know is this ...
    Did you memorize the dealer's face,
    name, and working shift so as to not
    sit at his/her table ever again.

Secondly, did you SILENTLY leave this dealer's table ?

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Nonsense. With a full table 6 players you will use on average about 19 cards per round so even with 5 decks dealt out of 6 thats about 14 rounds,dealer busts aroun 28% of the time that's 3-4 times per shoe,even if all 6 players had doubles,which is extremely unlikely that's only 24 cards per shoe.Where do you come up with your figures?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    i can understand where you are coming from seriousplayer but we must try to navigate through all these obstacles .i can understand you are angry at them but be careful ,Remember you are there to make money ,not enemies . making enemies will have a very tremendous way of stopping you from making money . i often feel the same way about ploppies and dealers that do thing to piss me off. i have no choice but to take that crap or just walk away when i can not suppress it anymore.

Pennsylvania gaming regulations:

http://gamingcontrolboard.pa.gov/?p=44
    The Cash Cow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12