See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wong Halves Count

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    are included in private correspondence between Don and I
    Hmm. Please edit and correct final pronoun. Then, I'll delete this.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Hmm. Please edit and correct final pronoun. Then, I'll delete this.

Don
    My egregious error, left up for all to see, will be a reminder for me to improve. Besides, my preferred adjusted pronouns are “Oh shit“ and “fuck it”. For selected individuals (you do not fall into that category), I like to make reference to douchebags, asswipes as well as other selective commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    Hey Freightman I want to propagate the FBM ASC ball rub method on my discord (https://discord.gg/YgwPc2W). Can you please tell me where to find more information on this count method?
    How about a boot camp for FBM ASC? How do the other gender use it?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    How about a boot camp for FBM ASC? How do the other gender use it?
    Not sure about a boot camp. Participants might be reluctant to expose their short comings. As for the ladies - inflatable balls - an advertising slogan might be Arnold saying “Just one moment while I pump you up”.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    As for the ladies
    Using baseball terminology, Is there a reason that the ladies can't play "away games?"
    Last edited by 21frogman; 07-20-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Instead of using Wong's Halves, just use HL with a 5m9c (Five minus Nine) side count. You can use chips to keep track of the 5m9c, use HL indices and you gain most of the BE of the Wong's Halves

See attached PDF.
    HL w 5m9c.pdf
    1.pdf
    2.pdf
    3.pdf
    Last edited by bjanalyst; 07-22-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bjanalyst View Post
    Instead of using Wong's Halves, just use HL with a 5m9c (Five minus Nine) side count. You can use chips to keep track of the 5m9c, use HL indices and you gain most of the BE of the Wong's Halves

See attached PDF.
    HL w 5m9c.pdf
    1.pdf
    2.pdf
    3.pdf
    The return of bjanalyst. I am disappointed that you did not invent a new counting system in your six month absence.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    The return of bjanalyst. I am disappointed that you did not invent a new counting system in your six month absence.
    Glad to be back.

I will be self publishing my books because Xlibris never paid me any royalties. I reported Xlibirs to the Attorney General.

I am not the only one they paid no royalties to Xlibris. I found over 200 complaints on the Internet about Xlibris for not paying any royalties.

https://xlibris.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Anyhow I am fixing my books so they are easy to read and follow and are more comprehensive. There will be four books in totally. I hope to have them all published by the end of this year. There will be a lot of material in those books that I think you will find helpful.

And I am sticking with KO w AA89mTc and 5m7c which Gronbog's sims and my weighted correlation coefficients and betting CC showed easily beat HO2 w ASC and basically tied the extremely complicated Tarzan count for the NO late surrender game. I did not see any other similaritons for Tarzan count.

And KO with AA89mTc and 45m79c is even more powerful than KO with AA89mTc and 5m7c.

I will keep you posted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123