Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spanish 21 Standard Deviation

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Ah, you have auto-correct set to Sephardic. I always pronounced it esrog.

Along those lines, I know someone named Malamud. His auto-correct always changed his name to Malamute.
    Thats what I learned in (parochial) school

And I'm surprised your auto-correct didn't remove the extra "m" you have in hmmm.
    Set for Southern Drawl

And lastly, I was wondering about Zee, as well
    Reminds me of that 60’s TV Show - Wasn’t that
    Zee 54 Where are you

https://youtu.be/S5MkCAwupe0

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    There are many, including you, who know what a lulav and etrog are. Typing that, for this forum, auto correct came up with lullabies and estrogen.
    Do you imply Jewish connections to DShles? I am really learning, so please forgive me for saying things like this.

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Freightman - Not only is it hard to believe that aceside is as stupid as he presents himself, but it's unbelievable that anyone who is shown to be wrong in 95% of his posts, just keeps posting wrong shit like the Energizer bunny.
    I am very pleased to hear you saying this. At least I was correct occasionally. Gman once said I was wrong 90% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    Do you imply Jewish connections to DShles? I am really learning, so please forgive me for saying things like this.
    aceside
    Are you asking if Don is Jewish? Don’t know - haven’t checked his identification.

Don
    Do you have a ring around the Rosie?

Blog Entries

aceside, yo are more and more presenting yourself as a troll.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Of course he’s a troll. He also enjoys being insulted, chastised, demeaned etc. Further, he has an incredible talent for looking stupid and amateurish.

It takes and intelligence and talent to look so foolish. He reminds me so much of a prior Dipshit poster - an observation of which he has not yet confirmed. Unlike what the masses think, he’s actually quite intelligent. I guarantee you he has enjoyed my commentary.
    Last edited by Freightman; 08-27-2021 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Correct 2nd last sentence to correct context

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I am a beginner in this field and have learned a lot from you guys. Let me assure you this. I will refrain from posting nonsense from now on. I think you are fair.

[QUOTE=Freightman;299459]Of course he’s a troll.[/QUOTEi am not a troll. As I indicated earlier, I am looking for a buddy to play together. Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    He reminds me so much of a prior Dipshit poster
    I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    The autocorrect usually doesn't correct a word that is correctly spelled.

Don
    Don,

Maybe I have a Dr appt autocorrupt, but mine does weird things like changing "do" to "so" and capitalizing words oddly as well.

For example, I see it autocorrupted "crappy" to "Dr appt" above. Normally I would have fixed that, but it actually supports my comment.

By the way, it also doesn't like the word "autocorrupt": it keeps suggesting "autocorrect" for some bizarre reason ;-)

Dog Hand

P.S. On the plus side, it does force me to re-read my posts before hitting the post button... Wish it did the same for others :-(

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234