I've been counting for a year (100 hours or so - recreational) and I'm always looking to improve. Any suggestions would be welcome.

The game I play the most is 6D H17 DAS LS 20-25% pen $25 min. I play HiLo with about 50 RA indices (including 13 surrender indices) and I've logged many hours on CVBJ. I'm very concerned about longevity. My bankroll is 30K. I Wong in occasionally when I feel I can get away with it (haven't had to stand there too long) and I Wong out aggressively at TC-1 or -2 depending how much of the shoe is left. I spread 1:16 but only rarely will I raise my bet after a loss/push or lower it after a win. I never jump my bets. I almost never play two hands. If I show my max bet and I'm winning, I usually leave at the end of the shoe. I rarely play for > 2 hours at a time. I try to talk to others, yell "Monkey", hit the table and bitch when I lose, celebrate when I win. I buy-in for $400-500 but bring 3K with me to the table. I look for uncrowded tables with fast dealers who offer good penetration. I don't rathole chips cause I never fricking remember to do so and I'm scared the EITS will see me doing it. I always stand on 16 v 10 and I never split 10's; otherwise I play the indices correctly (including insurance). Haven't felt any heat... yet.

How am I doing?