Thread: Tournament practice in CVBJ?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Tournament practice in CVBJ?

From what I could find online, early versions of CVBJ had a tourney practice mode, and there was talk a few years ago of that getting rewritten. What's happened to that project?
    Is there any worthwhile BJ tourney practice software out there?

Thanks

Marv

My own software has tournament modes, including practice of tournament rounds vs bots and other live players. One day I will get it into good enough shape (UI mainly) to be usable by others. I don't know of any other tournament practice software out there, but you can play for free at sites like clubWPT.com. There are even a few games for very small cash prizes that you can play for free. For a small monthly fee, you can play all of the games as much as you want. If you can be bothered to send in a post card once a month, then the monthly fee is waived. This site is OK for U.S. players because it's run as a club (monthly fee).

Thanks Gronbog. I'll check out clubWPT.com.