See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seriousplayer and BJGenious

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyBoy View Post
    I know the person that you are calling investor #1 and can say without a doubt that his skill level for the play being discussed is unquestionable. I have made a lot of money working with him and I doubt there are more than two or three people out there that can match his skill level. whoever is questioning his skill level has no clue what to even look for and has no understanding of the variance that can be observed in small sample sizes.

The honesty of investor 1 is also above and beyond that of any AP I have ever worked with. On more than one occasion I have had him track me down and give me money from a past play that generated additional rewards that was unexpected. I have seen him do this with may others. He is the only person besides my wife and my Mom that I would trust with 100% of my bankroll.

I know that many of you don't know me and that's fine but I felt compelled to respond. Hopefully Investor 2 will come to his senses and realize that he can't keep someone's bankroll because someone doesn't want to continue working with him.
    Investor #1 must mean something to you. This is your sixth post in more than three years.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyBoy View Post
    I know the person that you are calling investor #1 and can say without a doubt that his skill level for the play being discussed is unquestionable. I have made a lot of money working with him and I doubt there are more than two or three people out there that can match his skill level. whoever is questioning his skill level has no clue what to even look for and has no understanding of the variance that can be observed in small sample sizes.

The honesty of investor 1 is also above and beyond that of any AP I have ever worked with. On more than one occasion I have had him track me down and give me money from a past play that generated additional rewards that was unexpected. I have seen him do this with may others. He is the only person besides my wife and my Mom that I would trust with 100% of my bankroll.

I know that many of you don't know me and that's fine but I felt compelled to respond. Hopefully Investor 2 will come to his senses and realize that he can't keep someone's bankroll because someone doesn't want to continue working with him.
    I've confirmed that I know at last 1 of the investors, and if the same person, would concur that he is very high end. Further, by inference, one high end individual would gravitate to another high end individual.

That being said - 2 points.
    -clearly, an agreement to bankroll a team needs a clear and concise agreement between the parties. It would appear, though not necessarily be the case that this issue is a missed point.
    - SammyBoy though not particularly active on this site, has an sterling reputation. I am not a party to all of the facts, or the agreement itself (which SHOULD cover this contingency) so I will not comment on his opinion. Suffice it to say that he has a valuable opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryemo View Post
    If I were to team up with someone, it would need to be with person that I've developed a positive relationship with.
    I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Investor #1 must mean something to you. This is your sixth post in more than three years.
    I know Investor #1,too, and agree 100% with Sammyboy (who is a long-time AP, who, like me, doesn't post here much because of f'in idiots like you).

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I know Investor #1,too, and agree 100% with Sammyboy (who is a long-time AP, who, like me, doesn't post here much because of f'in idiots like you).
    Cmon, the fuckng idiots are on both sites.

Hey Norm...I'm not the one that contributes the most on this forum, but I feel this thread has run its course, no?

Quote Originally Posted by dogman_1234 View Post
    Hey Norm...I'm not the one that contributes the most on this forum, but I feel this thread has run its course, no?
    My apologies. I worded my post very badly. I was chastising the individual for a bullshit post. If he was truthful in his comments as to his reasoning, then it would have to extend to his activities elsewhere - both from a participatory perspective as well as voicing his egregious umbrage and outrage to far worse verbal atrocities - the story about glass houses and stones.

Looks like someone is going through some bad variance LOL

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWoLF View Post
    Looks like someone is going through some bad variance LOL
    Not at all! Everything is just peachy here.

You should be one to talk, after your recent post about conspiracies and quitting. You really should quit. It's clear you don't understand the mathematics of the game, then you suggest teaming with one of forum's biggest idiots, who like you, posts mostly garbage showing he doesn't understand the game, either, and is proud that many threads he touches get sent to the disadvantage forum. Funny!
    Last edited by 21forme; 08-16-2016 at 06:34 AM. Reason: typo

Banned or Suspended

Not at all! Everything is just peachy here.

You should be one to talk, after your recent post about conspiracies and quitting. You really should quit. It's clear you don't understand the mathematics of the game, then you suggest teaming with one of forum's biggest idiots, who like you, posts mostly garbage showing he doesn't understand the game, either, and is proud that many threads he touches get sent to the disadvantage forum. Funny!
    Interesting post. The dangers of shoejack and plopjack. Downside variance. Winning is easy. But then the "cheese starts to slide off your cracker" from losing. Hard to fix that with a bucket.

Blog Entries

Don't remember where this thread started, but it's not going anywhere.

Closed
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123