I am having a bit of a hard time looking this up simply because of the search terms, but I'd imagine that there would be literature available on it somewhere.

I am looking for anything on computer perfect play, even a short blurb would do to satisfy my curiosity as this isn't really much of a means to an end but the end itself.

What am referring to as computer perfect play is not normal counting but the perfectly mathematically correct play (betting and playing strategy) taking into consideration every card dealt and currently showing. So calculating the exact EV for betting as well as playing decisions. The type of thing I imagine some players used small computers for before such things were banned in Nevada.

What kind of edge would be achievable? The reason this piques my interest is that it is the absolute upper limit for counting, although not anywhere close to what is reasonable for a human to do with just their heads without betraying what they are doing (or even at all nevertheless).

Any short articles, webpages, books, references would be appreciated.