See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bank Loan of 10000(€-£-$)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You will always have losing streaks.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Short answer is Yes.

You will have losing streaks with every count. The stronger counts the streaks tend to be shorter, less severe and come with less frequency but the ones that you notice will be severe. There isn't a big difference between counts in the long run but what different counts do is change the range of what is likely to happen. We call that increased certainty. Basically the weaker counts stray further from expectation along the way to convergence at the long run. It also takes longer to get to the long run with weaker counts. If you have the BR and intestinal fortitude to ride out the swings associated with whatever count you use you should be successful. You should never attempt a system beyond your ability. If you are not properly BR'ed and have the skill to use a stronger count you will outrun ruin faster and with more certainty. Ruin catches up with the BR challenged fast if it gets them. This is because you should be gaining BR over time which reduces risk of ruin if you last a while. Once enough BR is accumulated ruin is not likely to get you if you keep bets the same.

Thank you very much! This was wonderfully drafted.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123