Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
Heck, I am not losing but I started getting angry with myself for being too lazy to learn a multi level count. Reading some here, one can think that these multi count fellas never have a losing session and begin to wonder why they are only winning 55% of their sessions and go struggle with another count.
ZeeBabar, you cannot see the forest between the trees! Please go back and read post #46 in this thread by Don Schlesinger. Don, is completely unbiased in the debate. He has never discouraged anyone from learning more index plays, or someone from learning a more complex system. If anything he would encourage players to improve their game, if they can handle it. The man has an impeccable reputation. I know many extra index plays, that I still use today "with my own Risk Averse approach" that I learned before Don's first book came out and have been using for over twenty years and I believe in what Don said in the above post about the Sweet 16 and the Fab 4. I also agree with what Don said in the post about comparing a wonderful system to a level one system.

ZeeBabar, I also recommend you go back to the thread titled Level 2 count system, and read post #5 and #8 for some more very valuable insight from Don S.