See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Hi Opt II vs DMPro

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Hi Opt II vs DMPro

Hello,
    I've been counting for a little over half a year with a smallish bankroll. I play shoe games in MD. (College student grinding by for tuition)
    I've been using Hi-Lo and was looking to graduate to a more effective system. I am not too worried about system difficulty or hours put in to learn a system. (I love the grind) Looking on the wizard of odds website I bought the book, Dynamic Blackjack by Maverick Sharp. I read the forum post review on this book and it seemed this count did not really interest any of the vets here. I get that your choice of counting system is totally preference, but I'm wondering if since I already bought the book, should I invest my time into learning the DMPro Count or perhaps the suggested Hi-Opt II w/ ASC I often see in the forums.

TLDR: DMPro. Is it worth learning? Or just go with Hi-Opt II ASC. (The stats seem decent on DMPro)

-Ted
    Last edited by Tstedstevens; 07-02-2016 at 08:14 AM. Reason: 1 more line