See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Learning about side counts

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    Alrighty then. I think it was my first date to a drive- in to see this movie. Scared me then and now. I didn't sleep for a week. Got no 2nd date.
    Apparently, Moses you did not get to second base either. You had the perfect movie for other activities. Shame on you.

0 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    No one knows what happened, because either you deleted the proof or there is no proof because he didn't do shit. I am making a judgment based on what you've done. Boz hasn't told me shit, these are my own opinions, and they are based on your previous behavior. No one has to be a a smart person to understand that you set up double bind situations that no one can win. It seems you have a need to hide things, one way or the other.

Call it baseless, call it fabricated out of thin air. I could care less. You make it evident you are interested in censorship, bud. That's the deal. That's what I'm pissed about and it's not hard to see it.

Blog Entries

Politics, religion and personal attacks are censored. Opinions are NOT censored if they do not contain politics, religion or personal attacks. You have been here on this free forum for 2.5 months, and seem to think you have figured out all the characters and how this forum should be changed. I hope you don’t come to conclusions about AP this quickly.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Alrighty then. I think it was my first date to a drive- in to see this movie. Scared me then and now. I didn't sleep for a week. Got no 2nd date.
    Did she express pleasant enthusiasm when you mounted her?

https://youtu.be/CEYnb22LkjA

Blog Entries

I woke up this morning wondering if your optic nerve somehow was screwed up at birth and you saw all colors in reverse frequency, if you'd ever know it.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I woke up this morning wondering if your optic nerve somehow was screwed up at birth and you saw all colors in reverse frequency, if you'd ever know it.

Villiam, I believe you may construe this as Norm's displeasure with you - just a hunch. By the way, anyone know who gave me those 20 negs last week - thought it as from the zen zone contingent.

Blog Entries

Latest fantastical claim at ZZ is that I once owned ZZ.

Latest fantastical claim at ZZ is that I once owned ZZ.

they are creative - yes
    They are warped - yes

Imagine a blackjack tag team debate of Flash Tarzan vs KJ and Mr Saito. Who wouldn't spend good money to see that? We could call it Blackjack Mania I. Villain vs Zeezaber would be a good preliminary march.
    No chancey Mr. Whalen!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Boz vs T3 in a cage. Not one person can leave until 5 people can explain what the flip it is they are talking about. Hmmm pretty scary. Huh
    Watch out for Torquemada
    https://youtu.be/DEOV0O7k9YU

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I woke up with a hard-on and a blowie.

It's actually a great thing to wonder about, that quote, might open your mind a little more.

I love how I'm getting all these negative ratings for pointing out A. I can't SEE any EVIDENCE of anything accused by you and so there's that whole perception issue you mentioned Norm, and B. I'm asking for open discussion (meaning I'd be able to SEE the posts you reference that are disappeared) by mature people and the allowance of free thought, that's all, and I get negative ratings for that!!

I have given you a fair amount of inspired content especially when it comes to starting threads that people care about. You don't acknowledge any of the positives in me but I'm going to be a bigger man and let you know that, trust me, I get that I could never know what it is you do, really, because it's a complex situation. You are good at being succinct in the face of a lot of BS. Your book is a pretty amazing free resource. I thank you for your time and effort even if your reward is sometimes an insult...

So there ya go, I'm not some kind of evil person sent by the anti-zionists to infiltrate your site with hate speech. I am simply a person trying to figure out why it is that someone I respect for his contributions to this site can be summarily pissed away and much of his posts memory-holed out of sight to the degree you thought acceptable, and since there is nothing in the way of proof of further rule-breaking harassment after his 5-day was over I'm simply calling it as I see it and saying that it seems to smack of lack of principle from an outsiders view. Go ahead and say all this is unhelpful too, I could give a rat's. I know what I bring to the table even if others want to dismiss it as quickly as they can not think about it.

I am here on the principle of free thought within the bounds of your supposedly simple site rules. If my brother cannot say what he pleases within those bounds and there's suddenly a new violation of "trolling" (I didn't know that was a rule!!! I was repeatedly barked at that the rules were SIMPLE!) for a person who's made over a 1000 posts about anything and everything then that means eventually the same will be true for others and for me. I want to ensure this is a free forum and not a petty empire.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Villiam, I believe you may construe this as Norm's displeasure with you - just a hunch. By the way, anyone know who gave me those 20 negs last week - thought it as from the zen zone contingent.
    Seems that delusional paranoia is popular around here, Freighter... Just a hunch... Considering that they didn't negatively rate any of Norms posts I would say they are reallllllly pissed at you boy...

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    In the AP world of free forums, there exist two types: moderated forums and unmoderated forums.

Type A. The moderated forums have a problem in that they must occasionally remove a disruptive poster. Sometimes this pisses some people off. Sometimes they spend years attacking the moderator.

Type B. The unmoderated forums have a problem in that they eventually self-implode and cause problems in the AP community. There have been many. They all fail.

I pick A.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast