First I would love to play longer sessions, but I have been doing fine with short sessions 20-40 minutes and sometimes 60 minutes, but not often. I see some of those I respect here play longer as mentioned in their posts. I see some saying they remained after being down and hours later recouped. If this is too much info, please feel free to delete. Counting for hours gives the store a lot of time to “make” you, let alone all the AP plays that would happen during this span. There are other posters who swear by short sessions and I also have a lot of respect for them.
I understand there are different stores, pits, shifts etc., but I don’t see how your cover works for hours. I have read 6 or more hours of play.
Now playing 2 hands can also send a flare and how about 2 hands off and on for hours. I have been tap free for several years with short sessions, but would love longer play. I also think 2 hands one on one would help, but going back and forth at a table with others playing has to be dangerous. To me, cover is keeping the “call” to the eye from happening. Again if this inquisitive post is asking for too much info here, I understand. I am jealous that others can play long sessions and 2 hands while I am afraid to.

Babe