I've been counting for about 8 months and I'm up about $3,400 after 50 hours of play (I only play a couple of hours per week). I now have a few friends and family who are interested in investing in me. The obvious advantage is that I could double my bankroll from 20K to 40K allowing me increase my win rate without changing my ROR. I nevertheless have a bunch of questions/concerns:
1) Despite explaining the huge variance involved, I'm still quite worried that they won't understand that they might lose money (especially given the small number of hours I play) and would this strain our relationship at all?
2) By doubling my bets, I will potentially double my heat but I won't double my personal income (since I have to pay the investors their share)
3) How do you split the profits/losses equitably (I have a few options listed below)
4) Is the player paid an hourly rate and if so how much?
5) When do you make distributions (after doubling the bankroll or after x number of hours, maybe 100)
6) Has anyone here taken investor money as a lone wolf and, if so, how did it work out?

I currently have a 20K bankroll. I play Hi-Lo with 40 indices on a 6D game and spread from $25-$300 with some Wonging giving me an hourly win rate of about $40/hour and ROR 1.9%. If I double my bankroll and my bets, I can increase that to $80/hour while dropping my ROR to 1.4% (based on CVCX). Here are the options I've considered for splitting the wins/losses:
a) Pay me an hourly rate for counting and then split the profits based on investment proportion. If I'm paid $25/hr this would yield an expected return of 13.75% after 100 hours (1 year of play) for an investor.
b) Split the profits 50/50 between players (me) and investors. Thus, if I win the expected $8,000 after 100 hours, 6K would go to me (4K as player and 2K as investor) and 2K would go to the investors who put up 20K (10% return).

In both scenarios, my own take home pay goes up between 20-50% and my ROR goes down slightly. Scenario A definitely smooths the ride a bit as I'm paid an hourly rate.

Thoughts?