See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: It occurs to me that ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    If you are a "lone wolf" then certainly you only need to know "actual results", any type of other affiliations such as small or large teams (or a professional, IMO) would be foolish to not track the results for a myriad of valid reasons.

It may be impossible to track every hand but it is not impossible to have a tracing protocol and systems that is accurate enough to make comparisons of your sessions results to model's like cvdata and cvcx.
    Well, yeah, I think team management would want to do it to prevent theft. But I don't see why I would want to track my own EV. Basically, tracking your EV is like a check on whether you are making mistakes. Well, to me, that's like always wearing a helmet and kneepads when you ride your bicycle. It doesn't really prevent the fall, it just makes me swerve at you if I see you dressed like that.
    Last edited by Boz; 05-08-2016 at 01:44 AM.