First off Id like to say thanks to Norm and all the super intelligent counters who post on this forum as I love reading what you guys write.

I've been counting for about three years using hi lo. I use indices -5 to 5 on two deck h17 doa nra. I started by wonging into six decks but found because my age its too suspicious and too boring so I found playing two deck all the way through only getting up for fake bathroom runs if the count drops quick and at least three aces come out. I bought cvbj and meant to get cvcx but accidently bought cvdata which is just way over my head at this time. Im trying to find out if im on the wrong path. Im struggling in finding good penetration in two deck. I find most games here locally cut right in half with a notch or just barely past half. I have a few dealers who get sloppy so I do tend to hunt them out. The real question is I want to either move on to a harder count if that penetration is worth it (I need yalls thoughts on that) or should I revert to a six deck game in which I can get around 1.5 to 2 decks cut off at ease. Please only professional thoughts if your one of those ppl who post on here and have never studied the game please go else where as I take BJ serious.